Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got the amazon Kindle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And teh best thing is: we've all had it before.

You should've read 'The time-machine'. Much more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by dodmoor View Post
      can you download it by other means not from the kindle store itself?

think you can redownload all books on your account of it gets lost geze but still you loose something quite costly the device itself.

Its good for travelling i guess as you don't have to carry 20 books.
      I suppose you're right. That's why I said for now it is not for me. When they get small enough like a pocketbook.Perhaps another 2 years.

I always carry a book with me whereever I go.And I have about 2 to 5 books/magazine on the go everywhere in the house.

Comment

Man, I've been wanting one for a while now. Gotta get back up on my feet financially though.

Gonna be a trip not having books all over my place like I do and having them all on that kindle. Kinda a good way to make chicks think you're smarter than you are, invite them to your place and strategically leave books around your place randomly LOL

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Man, I've been wanting one for a while now. Gotta get back up on my feet financially though.

Gonna be a trip not having books all over my place like I do and having them all on that kindle. Kinda a good way to make chicks think you're smarter than you are, invite them to your place and strategically leave books around your place randomly LOL

Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            I Phooking love this thing. I can hold hundreds of books, it's so light. Right now im read this book called Paddy whacked: The untold storyof the Irish american gangster. By T.j English. Damn good book so far.
            Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
            Reported for racism

Comment

Working...
            X