Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just busted INSIDE my girl for the first time... Now I'm scared!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've done the pull out technique for 10 years, which cant still get girls pregnant - and she never has been..

You got bigger problems son.

Your firing blanks!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
      You've done the pull out technique for 10 years, which cant still get girls pregnant - and she never has been..

Your firing blanks!
      Did you not read the OP, dude was using strap ons

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
        10 years and this is the first time u busted in here? what the hell? dude there's this thing called contraceptives. she can go have herself injected or take pills if she don't want to get pregnant. or u can also do the before and after her menstrual cycle.

but all in all im pretty sure that felt damn good busting a nut inside. best feeling ever. sex ain't complete without having that experience.
        Naw bro, I Im the kind of person that doenst even like to take Advil or Tylenol. I never let my girl take birth control because Ive seen birth control mess up some girls (plus my giirl is REALLY sensitive to medicines and pills). I always told her that I would rather her not take them, and that I would just pull out or strap up.

Well last night I didnt do either......

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
          Why even have sex if you are not prepared to be a MAN and take responsibility for your actions.
          I am ready...... Its just Im scared now. Having a kid aint no joke, but when did I say in the post that I didnt want a kid?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post

Your firing blanks!
            Naw, I just always pull out, wipe it down, clean my head off, and do my my thing. If I hit with no condom I dont just sit there and hit forever, its usually just a quickie. When Im gonna hit for a while, I strap up.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
              Naw, I just always pull out, wipe it down, clean my head off, and do my my thing. If I hit with no condom I dont just sit there and hit forever, its usually just a quickie. When Im gonna hit for a while, I strap up.
              You infertile bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                Been with my girl for 10 years but always strapped up or pulled out. Well just right now in the middle of hitting I told her I wanted to bust in her, and she wanted me too.

Afterwards, I go scared and now I'm rethinking my decision....... What are the chances she actually gets pregnant?

Fuuuuuuuuck!
                If she's on the pill and you're not superman, you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

She's probably on the pill herself

If shes not and gets prego, get ready to sell you sneaker collection to support a baby

Comment

Everyday for the next 2 weeks, whenever u say "Hi" to her, just give her a playful kick in the belly.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      She's probably on the pill herself

If shes not and gets prego, get ready to sell you sneaker collection to support a baby
                      this **** right here.

having a child is a wonderful thing though.

Comment

Working...
                      X