Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think a Prime Margarito would give GGG problems?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing like two Mexicans going at it...but Tony would die

Comment

At 147, Margarito knocks his ass out.

At 160, Margarito dies.

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
        Tony Margarito NEVER used anything in his wraps but his fist. As for Mosely
        A juiced to the gills Mosely beat a weight drained sick & demoralized Tony Margarito. I never did find out what happened to those PLASTER BLOCKS Richardson claimed he saw fall out of Margarito's wrap The POS blatantly lied & caused a disturbance which allowed juiced up mosely to slip through
        Tony LEGITIMATELY made your boy Cotto take a knee in submission & quit
        Was set to repeat till that doc saved Cotto by stopping the fight Cotto was primed to Quit AGAIN!!!!
        I always wonder if mosley was juiced to the gills in that fight, he looked like it (plus he a known juicer) and was the last time he looked as aggressive

and the block was an obvious lie, what they showed was the size of a grain

either way that conversation has been done to death.

for some reason though I still think tony's chin would hold

Comment

Yes. The same way a prime Michael Grant gave Lennox Lewis problems.

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
            Tony Margarito NEVER used anything in his wraps but his fist. As for Mosely
            A juiced to the gills Mosely beat a weight drained sick & demoralized Tony Margarito. I never did find out what happened to those PLASTER BLOCKS Richardson claimed he saw fall out of Margarito's wrap The POS blatantly lied & caused a disturbance which allowed juiced up mosely to slip through
            Tony LEGITIMATELY made your boy Cotto take a knee in submission & quit
            Was set to repeat till that doc saved Cotto by stopping the fight Cotto was primed to Quit AGAIN!!!!
            I agree they banned capetillo for nothing and suspended margarito for a year (because arum saved his ass if not it was permanent bann)

He was caught cheating, why keep defending him? Makes u looks stupid and biased

Comment

He went life and death with Daniel Santos,I highly doubt he makes it past seven with Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by swaggertron1 View Post
                I always wonder if mosley was juiced to the gills in that fight, he looked like it (plus he a known juicer) and was the last time he looked as aggressive

and the block was an obvious lie, what they showed was the size of a grain

either way that conversation has been done to death.

for some reason though I still think tony's chin would hold
                Did mosley failed a test against margarito? No
                Was margarito found with something illegal in his gloves? yes

Mosley have always shown good stamina and styles makes fights. Mosley was pucnhing and huggin every time margarito wanted to work on the inside. Tired him and knocked him out.

I dont know how can u be proud of margarito... or perhaps u are not, maybe you just like the fact that he beat cotto, and it happened to be margarito the one who did. chicanocheaters4life

Comment

Originally posted by swaggertron1 View Post
                  I don't wanna hear whining about wraps or anything. so just leave that be, ut what I want to know is you think he would give him problems?

he had an atg chin and would make it a dog fight which GGG seems to not be comfortable with. I think he would and it would be a hell of a fight but even upset gg. what do you think?
                  Margarito with bricks had alot of confidence and could give GGG problems but after they took away his bricks margarito was never the same, he couldnt hurt a flyweight. Pacquiao made him pay with his eye for all the people he assaulted in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    a welterweight

who floyd mayweather avoided like the plague, btw.
                    Roger Mayweather & Floyd Sr have forgotten more about boxing than you will ever know. I am sure they could tell Margacheato was slipping bricks in his gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingLegend89' View Post
                      Did mosley failed a test against margarito? No
                      Was margarito found with something illegal in his gloves? yes

Mosley have always shown good stamina and styles makes fights. Mosley was pucnhing and huggin every time margarito wanted to work on the inside. Tired him and knocked him out.

I dont know how can u be proud of margarito... or perhaps u are not, maybe you just like the fact that he beat cotto, and it happened to be margarito the one who did. chicanocheaters4life
                      Mosley isn't a known cheat as well? but u give him the benefit of the doubt but Margarito doesn't get the same treatment?

foh

one thing I know is I never saw a brick till this day noone has but what I did see was a piece of calcium the size of a grain which couldve came anything.

either way I think ggg would beat him at 160 but at 154 i don't think it would be so one sided

Comment

Working...
                      X