No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia believe HBO broadcast team is biased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    dude, do you really think that garcia would be instructing his charge in a language that he doesn't understand, c'mon son, c'mon.
    Here you might find this interesting. BTW am just saying and not flaming you.

". I am more Mexican than Rios. He doesn’t even understand me when I yell at him in Spanish."
    -Richard Abril

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...sk-the-experts

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Here you might find this interesting. BTW am just saying and not flaming you.

". I am more Mexican than Rios. He doesn’t even understand me when I yell at him in Spanish."
      -Richard Abril

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...sk-the-experts
      abril is cuban, and trust me theres a huge difference btwn caribbean and mexican spanish. when i moved out to CA in 97 and met my first mexican and we spoke spanish ... we were literally talking two different languages.

Comment

... to his ears i'm rapping and to my ears he was singing to me

Comment

abril is cuban, and trust me theres a huge difference btwn caribbean and mexican spanish. when i moved out to CA in 97 and met my first mexican and we spoke spanish ... we were literally talking two different languages.
          What the heck you talking about. Am Mexican and I can understand Abril's interviews clearly. It has a flare to it, but I can understand it well. Same with Rigo.

Your just nip picking dude and I don't know why. Are you a Rio's fan or something. Its ok that Rios doesn't speak Spanish. I don't consider him less for it. Am just saying, I don't see why Robert would bother instructing Rios in a language Rios doesn't understand as well especially when your in a close fight like that.

Comment

What the heck you talking about. Am Mexican and I can understand Abril's interviews clearly. It has a flare to it, but I can understand it well. Same with Rigo.

Your just nip picking dude and I don't know why. Are you a Rio's fan or something. Its ok that Rios doesn't speak Spanish. I don't consider him less for it. Am just saying, I don't see why Robert would bother instructing Rios in a language Rios doesn't understand as well especially when your in a close fight like that.
            not at all. that was my experience, dude, i'm a fight fan. seriously though, rios knows spanish, i don't think that's debatable. tranquilo, aqui no hay bronca lol

Comment

not at all. that was my experience, dude, i'm a fight fan. seriously though, rios knows spanish, i don't think that's debatable. tranquilo, aqui no hay bronca lol
              rios speaks it poorly but i do think he understands it otherwise he would have no convo's with his dad

Comment

no mas estoy diciendo, no hay pedo

Comment

HBO always gives Rios a lot of props; they didn't give him anything last week because he didn't land **** after the 4th round. Brandon got hurt by Alvarado and the mustard on his punches just wasn't there. Something got taken out of him.

HBO gave Alvarado credit for landing punches that weren't hurting Rios because he was landing punches, while Brandon didn't land nothing clean but jabs the second half of the fight.

I am a huge Rios fan but come on, HBO was expecting Rios to beat Alvarado and probably fight Pacquiao. They wouldn't be trying to shut down a fighter on the verge of stardom for no reason.

Rios simply didn't do **** for 2/3 of the fight and HBO called it like it was.

Comment

no mas estoy diciendo, no hay pedo
                    eso es 'mano!

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                      rios speaks it poorly but i do think he understands it otherwise he would have no convo's with his dad
                      Maybe am just hating on Robert and not giving Rios enough credit in his understanding, but in a high stake and pressure situation, communication is everything and I wouldn't F with that, but maybe am just being overly critical about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X