Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Jr. Checks on TMT Fighters in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is just having a little St. Patty's Day fun on Valentine's Day, no less. He's his own boss so he can do this.

Who the **** are you fighting next!!!

Comment

WTf Mayweather

Comment

Did you make up your mind Floydie, May 4th is coming soon...

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Dude looks like a boy band reject from the 90's. I think Justin Timberlake was sporting that outfit in 1999.
          Stop trying so hard man, just keep it clean and classy.
          Perhaps the rumors of him being broke between fights are true, looks like he copped that jacket and pants from a thrift shop sale...
          Could it be that since he is rich he really can wear whatever he feels is cool for him while the rest of the village idiots are actin like sheep and wearing the same thing instead of being individuals???

Most are so insecure that they have to try and please the crowd.... He probably feels the same way when one of you guys are holdin up traffic in a goddamn RAV4 and he is behind yall shakin his damn head lol

SERIOUSLY HES A BOXER....

Yall actin like batches and heauxs talkin about clothes and who he should be datin.....SICK WIT ENVY LOL

Comment

lookin good money may..

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I agree that he looks like a douchebag

And hes got money, he can get a dime 18 year old from any country in the world if hes looking for a gold digger but when your that rich you gotta look for personality and sign a prenup
              you rabid non-classy PUTO!!!!!!! no we dont need ost in boxing its up to the commission to impose stricter testing. pac should let the commission do their job and pac can go do another mattress commercial about how comfy it feels when you'er laid out on the mat. as far as health goes, arnt you the same dude that said floyd was scared of pac because he cited concern for his health as the reason he wanted the OST?? JMM has NEVER flunked adrug teat before so why start now. and pac has NEVER went under ost. so screw your ******ty position you pac tea bagger. when it was the right thing to do all you pac hacks wanted nothing to do with it. you said post urine testing was good enough. so its still good enough. deal with you one trick pony.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                There you have it folks....Any Man who wears a Hat like that has got to be ******ed. Thats about the dumbest hat ive seen in my entire life.

I just wanna let people know (the haters)that just because someone fights for TMT dont mean they are shlt.... because Floyd is. I know a couple of people and they really are good guys. They are just looking for their time to shine. In fact most people think Floyd is a coward as well...even though they front the TMT LOGO... Did i say how dumb that hat looks :WORD:
                this has to be the dumbest sweeping generalization i have ever heard. the only people that think floyd is afraid of pac is pacs cup cake fans, roach and arum. if arum really thought pac had a snowballs chance in hell the fight would have already happened. pac only fights top rank fighter because mommy roach and daddy arum wont let him come off the porch

Comment

Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
                  Could it be that since he is rich he really can wear whatever he feels is cool for him while the rest of the village idiots are actin like sheep and wearing the same thing instead of being individuals???

Most are so insecure that they have to try and please the crowd.... He probably feels the same way when one of you guys are holdin up traffic in a goddamn RAV4 and he is behind yall shakin his damn head lol

SERIOUSLY HES A BOXER....

Yall actin like batches and heauxs talkin about clothes and who he should be datin.....SICK WIT ENVY LOL
                  spot on brother, spot on.

Comment

Must be Justin Bieber effect

Comment

Working...
                    X