No announcement yet.

be honest,.... as a boxing fan your glad to see chad on top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be honest,.... as a boxing fan your glad to see chad on top

it was ugly but a win is a win..... I know b hop was fouled, honestly I haven't seen it yet but there have been fighters who have fought with broken hands..... still i dnt think b hop should fight with a separated shoulder yet he said he would have fought with one arm if the ref had allowed it but he tolded the ref he couldn't continue...... I just dnt understand what bhop had going on.....with that being said I think chad on top is good for boxing, I want to see chad vs pascal again then a bhop rematch.

you didn't see it yet want the world to know your opinion about it?

Comment

Last night it looked like Chad was hungry again just like he was when he first fought Adamek, Johnson and Tarver. Since Shaw and Golden Boy agreed on not making a rematch I hope Chad avenges his loss to Pascal. Then hopefully he can fight Cloud, Cleverly, and maybe even the winner of the super six. He has all of the tools to beat those guys.

Comment

Dawson is the paper champion. How can Dawson or his fans be proud of that performance? He won because he shoulder blocked 46 year old Hopkins to the canvas and Hopkins injured his shoulder.

Comment

Working...
        X