Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil B Gets Snuffed In The Face With Combo's While Doing A Mini Interview!---->>>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King22 View Post
    Thats what happens when you make songs like this

Ok i take what i said back. After watching that Video and listening to his lyrics its obvious that he deserved whatever he got. He is one of the worse pieces of **** ive ever heard in my life.

Comment

Nothing compared to what Joey Jihad got. Dude gets KO'd in his own hood AND gets his car stolen..

And the outcome...

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=706593
      Last edited by 2501; 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM.

Comment

This is pathetic, atleast square the guy up if you want to punch him.I dont care for any of those rappers but sucker punching is weak.......

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Nothing compared to what Joey Jihad got. Dude gets KO'd in his own hood AND gets his car stolen..

And the outcome...

That was low

Comment

Originally posted by king22 View Post
            thats what happens when you make songs like this

did he just say im a pretty *****??????????

I fuken hate southern hip hop

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              did he just say im a pretty *****??????????

I fuken hate southern hip hop
              thats a california kid

Comment

that mother****er is from california...tight pants wearing wierdo..."hoes on my dick cause i look like jesus"...hilarious this kid got beat up then back down...but this was still a ***** move to just sneak dude like that...the kid doing the swinging is a *****...the guy who got snuck is a ***** (his words)...just a bunch of bitches being filmed...

and that kid in the back should be the most pissed...he dropped his weed...

Comment

That was a horrible horrible sucker punch. ***** ass ***** ran right after the punch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

And the outcome...

Mu****ers don't know how to properly use a damn video camera or something? I got a headache now.

Comment

Ain't no such thing as "fair ones". If I was going to fight someone, I would catch them while they weren't looking, obviously there is emotion involved, this isn't a boxing match. You're looking to hurt the other guy.

Hoe move is when you let them disrespect you to your face, and you don't do ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X