Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rogers KO Arlovski VIDEO!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ko wasnt even that serious like how the media said. I thot Fedor's ko was better but much respect to Brett Rogers, Ovreem is an animal at HW but it would be in Strikeforces best interest to have a champ like Rodgers who will actually keep fighting for them and not japan.

I got Alistair winning thot cuz of his ground game

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      Well, the gloves are harder than boxing gloves so MMA is truly a puncher's chance sport moreso than boxing.
      no, im aware of that. but arlovski's has shown to have a weak chin in comparison to other mma fighters, thats all i was saying

Comment

There is no chin behind Arlovski's beard. There is only glass.

Comment

Arlovski seems pretty lame at the moment, but I have to give him his due. I was at that affliction event where he fought ben rothwell and he put on the best show I've ever seen. Showed up in beastly shape, performed well standing up, on the ground, then knocked the guy out. Unimproved, he still has what it takes to be a top notch professional, perhaps just not champion.

Comment

Anyone who thinks bad about Arlovski is a fickle fan. Anyone with eyes can see that the fight was ended WAY to quickly. He tripped and the ref ended it. That was the worst call Big John has ever made in his life. Whatever happened to the ground game? The guy never mounted and pounded or anything. Arlovski just tripped and that was considered a KO? The man was still concious for heaven's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Anyone who thinks bad about Arlovski is a fickle fan. Anyone with eyes can see that the fight was ended WAY to quickly. He tripped and the ref ended it. That was the worst call Big John has ever made in his life. Whatever happened to the ground game? The guy never mounted and pounded or anything. Arlovski just tripped and that was considered a KO? The man was still concious for heaven's sake.
              he was out man.. see the replay u can see his hands drop and his chin get knocked into the air corrales-castillo style.

he even said he got his ass kicked himself afterwards, and in response to him having a weak chin "if u take 4 clean shots in a row youre gon get KOd". he got KOd man, he was done. he also said he will be back though, and he will

Comment

you serious? watch the fight again
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9d1KfX3nIs

watch the third replay when you can see it looking at arlovski, after being hit several times in the head, he fell back into the cage and his face was expressionless. he was pretty much out. had big john not stepped in arlovski would have taken unecessary damage. that was far from the worst call big john has made. it was a great call. watch the replays.

Comment

Ah, I see now. His hands was down on the replay. Still, we have seen worse than that in MMA and the fight not ended. If that is the case where was Big John when Roger Huerta got his brains kneed out of his head against Clay Guida?

Comment

Ah, I see now. His hands was down on the replay. Still, we have seen worse than that in MMA and the fight not ended. If that is the case where was Big John when Roger Huerta got his brains kneed out of his head against Clay Guida?
                    I don't think that ****ty late-stoppages are a criteria. Personally I thought McCarthy jumped in at just the right instant. Any earlier and there may've been questions about the stoppage, any later and Arlovski takes unneccessary damage. McCarthy made a split second jugement and it was right.

Comment

Working...
                    X