No announcement yet.

Do and donts before a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafael S View Post
    You can't use math to predict a win or a loss. So you can't say it's 50%. It depends on skills/experience/etc... One fighter will obviously have more chance of winning than the other.
    It's not a coincidence that good fighters have better records than bad ones is it? If there really was a 50% chance on winning of each fight it WOULD be a coincidence.

What you are thinking of is prediction.
    Tzyu said that alot of other people had ALREADY lost their first fight. And that's also not 50/50 as I stated in my posts before.

I can't believe we even have to argue about this.
    Your first fight or your last fight it does not matter at all. You still have a 50/50 chance of winning and of losing. Being good improves your chances but beforehand and on paper you still have a 50% of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Mayweather View Post
      Your first fight or your last fight it does not matter at all. You still have a 50/50 chance of winning and of losing. Being good improves your chances but beforehand and on paper you still have a 50% of winning.
      As I said before: if people really had a 50% chance of winning it would be a coincidence that the records of good fighters are better than the bad ones.

You have TWO OPTIONS: win/loss. That doesn't mean it's 50/50.
      And both you and P4PKING_2008 didn't even read Tszyu's post apparently because it's obviously about howmany people HAVE lost their first fight. It's not about just 1 fighter.

So I'm still expecting an apology from P4PKING_2008 towards me and Tszyu. And also an apology from Team_Mayweather for calling me crazy.
      I'm not going to bother argueing with you either if you still don't get this.

Comment

Don't do any sit ups. Have a good **** before the fight and have a good nights sleep even if you need to take pills! I always have a Nytol because the thought of fighting would keep me up all night and I would be fatigued before fights. Since my first fight if I am not out by 12pm I take pills and rest. Be cool, be calm and have a good **** before the fight to gather your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
        X