No announcement yet.

Who's Your Pick: Juan Diaz-Popo Freitas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
    he only has one loss.. and thats because of a lil break of heart in the corrales fight.

not a good fighter? he was the K.O. artist when he use to charge like a REAL bull... not like a baby bull.

EDIT: but I could see it going SD for diaz if he has a good chin.. gonna be a great fight.
    Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Popo by decision. He should do what he did to Raheem....boring but that's the way.
    wanna bet on this?

Comment

diaz by decision!

Comment

I say diaz and I would not be surprised if he wins by stoppage... Popo does not have the best chin, and Diaz is an extremely active fighter, this could end in a late TKO win for Baby Bull.

Comment

Remember that monster right Popo landed on Barrios in their wild fight with like 1 second remaining? If the power of 130lbs that Popo had shows up at 135lbs, JUan could be in trouble. Especially if he lands it flush. Also, anyone remember that Popo is the mouthpiece spitting master? He taught Corrales that and it's on displayed here.

Comment

I'm going to say Acelino Freitas has world class talent and enough power to back it up. While I know Diaz is a hungry, active fighter with his fair share of skills, too, I feel Freitas can take this if he comes in focused and works hard. Even if Diaz lands his shots three to one...if Popo brings any power I can see him stealing the fight.

Comment

I'm going with Popo by KO.

Comment

popo by k.o!

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                  I'm going with Popo by KO.
                  wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by THEBADBOY BG View Post
                    wanna bet?
                    I already bet all my point with Fix on the Cotto-Judah fight...

Comment

Let me see...

Though I like Juan Diaz...

Papas Fritas should take this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X