No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Venue Named For Roy Jones-Max Alexander 12/10 Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Venue Named For Roy Jones-Max Alexander 12/10 Clash

By Jake Donovan - The cruiserweight clash between former four-division champion Roy Jones and Max Alexander officially has a home. Their 10-round battle will headline a December 10 card at the newly renovated AmericasMart in Downtown Atlanta. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
    By Jake Donovan - The cruiserweight clash between former four-division champion Roy Jones and Max Alexander officially has a home. Their 10-round battle will headline a December 10 card at the newly renovated AmericasMart in Downtown Atlanta. [Click Here To Read More]
    WAROY :roy4:

Comment

I think I'm gonna watch this fight in my head... it will be way better.

Comment

roy and toney need to go away

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          roy and toney need to go away
          i think roy is ego tripping. i mean all the other guys are still fighting and he's just been knocked out time and time again.. Toney, Johnson, Hopkins, Tarver Etc..

Comment

Wonder if Jones will finally retire if he loses from a guy from the Contender.

Comment

This is fuking sick!! Jones past the point of being shot!!! Anyone involved in the matchmaking of Jones against anyone should rot in hell. Jones is going to wind up unable to speak in complete sentences. He even complained of neurological problems years ago so what did he do after that, got knocked out twice. How many brutal KO's does he need to get before quitting?????

Comment

watching this fight will hurt, hope it's his last

Comment

Please no

At some point these supposed governing bodies have to consider taking roy's license away from him. this is getting ridiculous and even scary.

And its especially heartbreaking to those of us who grew up in the roy jones era and watched him toy with all comers in the past. Now he's getting knocked out by C rated fighters.

Comment

Venue Named For Roy Jones-Max Alexander 12/10 Clash

Right on, richardt!

Comment

Working...
                    X