Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: "No way I'll fight Manny..." PEDs talk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi: "No way I'll fight Manny..." PEDs talk.

Paulie is convinced Manny is/was dirty.

Manny beats the fuk out of Paulie

Comment

Memo will teach him everything he needs to know about cycling, and it still won't make a blind bit of difference to this wimpy gimp.

Comment

So.......he passed all the drug testing how? They only tested him like 20 times both blood and urine prior to the Mayweather fight. Doesn't Paulie work with Conte? LMAO....another guilty party pointing the finger in the other direction I guess.

Comment

So pacquaio passes every test that mayweather could throw at him,and somehow he's still dirty? Those must be some expensive peds!

Comment

Can't wait till Garcia knocks him the fuk out. I'm gonna laugh my ass off.

Comment

Don't flatter yourself Pauline. We don't want to see Manny beat the living sh¡t out of you anyways. Well, we do want to see it...just would rather not waste our time at the juncture in Mannys career, where his number of fights ledtbare limited.

Looks like ill be pulling for D. Garcia to ice this C career tier level, Pauline.

Comment

Make the fight happen.

Comment

Trying to use the reverse psychology now...lol

Comment

At this point in their careers Paulie brutally knocks Pacquiao the ****kk out.

Comment

Working...
                    X