No announcement yet.

Pedro Diaz should train Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro Diaz should train Ortiz

He's got a major in philosophy and is a great technician and nutritionist. Pedro can probably get into Ortiz' mind and help him fight his depressing past. Not to mention he will make him work with Cotto who is a world class fighter. Ortiz needs to shadow a world class fighter.

He needs to stop being a damn tree

Comment

What for? Ortiz just doesn't listen.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        What for? Ortiz just doesn't listen.
        Talking to him is like talking to a tree bro

Comment

As much as I like ortiz he isn't mentally strong enough to take what Don Pedro has to dish out.

Comment

I think it'd be real interesting to see that result. Ortiz working with Diaz and shadowing Cotto. It might be like how Khan shadowed Pacquiao while with Roach. Not to mention Diaz seems really good at finding weaknesses and strengths, which is something that is real important when training someone. Who knows, he might make Ortiz 4x tougher than what he really is.

It might be able to toughen Ortiz more mentally, especially with those guys. If that doesn't do it, not sure what could.

Comment

But I doubt Ortiz would move to Florida...

Comment

It would certainly be interesting to see what Pedro can do with him.

Diaz is a hard ass though, he def wouldnt go easy on him, but maybe that's what Ortiz needs.

Comment

Working...
                X