Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Knicks sure are fun to watch. Wish they wouldn't have to keep digging themselves out of huge holes though.

Comment

• Alright guys we have to put our heads together to come up with a Knickname(like that pun?) for our bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Alright guys we have to put our heads together to come up with a Knickname(like that pun?) for our bench.

Gellin Felons !!!

Comment

Alright guys we have to put our heads together to come up with a Knickname(like that pun?) for our bench.
          The New York Sixth?

Comment

• Apparently the bench totally outplayed the starters in practice the past two days. Pretty hilarious.

I was thinking Bench mob.

Novak wasn't "hot" by the way. He is never "hot" he is just one of the best shooters ever. If he misses two in a row he ALWAYS (I have watched every Knick game trust me when I say this) makes the next one. He makes shots in bunches.
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-29-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Apparently the bench totally outplayed the starters in practice the past two days. Pretty hilarious.

Novak wasn't "hot" by the way. He is never "hot" he is just one of the best shooters ever. If he misses two in a row he ALWAYS (I have watched every Knick game trust me when I say this) makes the next one. He makes shots in bunches.

Hey bruh, Might wanna tell ESPN Novak was just warm tonight. They've got hot as the adjective describing his performance in every article written tonight !!!

I'll take 5 for 8 beyond the 3 point line any night !!!

He keeps shooting like that we won't be able to afford him !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Hey bruh, Might wanna tell ESPN Novak was just warm tonight. They've got hot as the adjective describing his performance in every article written tonight !!!

I'll take 5 for 8 beyond the 3 point line any night !!!

He keeps shooting like that we won't be able to afford him !!!
                Lol they don't watch enough. They will learn eventually.

2 reasons:
                1.He has the green light from Dantoni to shoot
                2.He has the confidence of all his teammates.

Those 2 things allow him to flourish and suprisingly, he isn't too bad defensively and he rebounds. That bench lineup is NASTY defensively and with Novak spreading the floor, Baron orchestrating, Jefferies and Iman's defense, and JR's athletic ability we have the best bench in the NBA.

Comment

Lol they don't watch enough. They will learn eventually.

2 reasons:
                  1.He has the green light from Dantoni to shoot
                  2.He has the confidence of all his teammates.

Those 2 things allow him to flourish and suprisingly, he isn't too bad defensively and he rebounds. That bench lineup is NASTY defensively and with Novak spreading the floor, Baron orchestrating, Jefferies and Iman's defense, and JR's athletic ability we have the best bench in the NBA.

Funny thing about D'Antoni he gives the green light to everyone !

Agree with your post 100% !!!

Comment

Apparently the bench totally outplayed the starters in practice the past two days. Pretty hilarious.

already copy righted and we will sue your ass if any of you use it

Comment

• landry fields singing>>>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                      X