Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Boxing Legend Do You Wish Was Just Entering Their Prime Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky Marciano

Comment

Roy, and every ten yrs or so I'd like his powers to regenerate. Roy had the illest prime of any athlete in sports history.

Comment

joe louis id loved to have been ringside for one of his fights or marciano if louis wasnt available i was gonna say tyson but ive seen most of his fights now

Comment

Prime Tyson of course.

Comment

Trinidad or Hearns. they would be ruling from 147 to 160 with ease!!!!!!!!!

Comment

JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ!

Comment

Originally posted by TheValentinoKid View Post
                JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ!
                nice call...

Comment

Tito Trinidad.

Rocky Marciano.

Both of those guys would be the terror of their respective weight divisions and be very entertaining at the same time.

Comment

Original P4P King...

Hands down id want to have a prime Sugar Ray Robinson in the sport...seeing him in his prime would end the mma's so called takeovr

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
                      Hands down id want to have a prime Sugar Ray Robinson in the sport...seeing him in his prime would end the mma's so called takeovr
                      in my opinion boxing a warriors sport mma is to big roid heads cuddlin ive seen a few fights and none of them can compete with a great boxing match or is it that ive just not seen a good mma fight yet lol as it stands id rather watch roy jones vs bhop and we all no i how much enjoyment i didnt get out of that fight lol

Comment

Working...
                      X