Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most physically gifted?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas Hearns...of which there will never be another like him.
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Which Mayweather is in your options? Sr or Jr?

Why are the options only blacks?
      Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Out of that list RJJ. . . I'd say Tyson deserves an honorable mention too.

Comment

Ross purity according to elroy

Comment

I would say Ray Robinson, he literally had everything, most boxers have a few good gifts but have some weaknesses, roy jones jr was missing the chin, robinson had the chin, stamina, reflexes, power, speed, mental toughness, iq, endurance, heart, footwork, height (for his weight class), reach any of those physical gifts you can mention he most likely had,

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Roy did some high level basketball as a hobby, he even played games around the time of his fights. I think he could have easily become a world class professional at a bunch of different sports if it wasn't for Boxing. That kind of athletiscm, the speed, explosiveness and hand eye coordination is what only the best athletes in the world have.

Something to be said for Ali being so physically gifted for a heavyweight though. A man from the 60s was likely the most physically gifted heavyweight boxer ever, especially when it comes to speed and reflexes. Imagine that.
              think he could have easily become a world class professional at a bunch of different sports if it wasn't for Boxing

I have thought about this too. And it goes for everyone on the list, not just Roy, unless they are too small or too large for the sport. Some of those other sports might be:

Tennis, (sprinting?), defensive back, gymnastics, baseball, (basketball as guard)?,

The thing is though, was all of Roy's talent actually talent?

Comment

Originally posted by MrCanCrusher64 View Post
                I would say Ray Robinson, he literally had everything, most boxers have a few good gifts but have some weaknesses, roy jones jr was missing the chin, robinson had the chin, stamina, reflexes, power, speed, mental toughness, iq, endurance, heart, footwork, height (for his weight class), reach any of those physical gifts you can mention he most likely had,
                The main nailed it.

Comment

I imagine Pep is not on most peoples' list because of the lack of power. Just a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Slugfester View Post
                    I imagine Pep is not on most peoples' list because of the lack of power. Just a guess.
                    Damn it! I had a great joke to reply to your "I imagine . . ." --> Physically gifted remark.

But now I know you are female and I can't use it because you're a woman.

See Bart Simpson was right, you can t let girls in the tree house: "What if I want to walk around in my underwear?"

Damn it!

P.S. Real answer. Physically Gifted: Hector Camacho.
                    Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Damn it! I had a great joke to reply to your "I imagine . . ." --> Physically gifted remark.

But now I know you are female and I can't use it because you're a woman.

See Bart Simpson was right, you can t let girls in the tree house: "What if I want to walk around in my underwear?"

Damn it!

P.S. Real answer. Physically Gifted: Hector Camacho.
                      I am a transvestite. I don't know how you guessed it. But I feel like a new pansexual woman, I will give you that much off the top, whippersnapper.

Comment

Working...
                      X