Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    nope they put the mouth piece in at 1:57 mark, so it was something else.
    so, it's confirmed... he took something malicious

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Here's another known cheater possibly doing something illegal as well:

Wait, did that vid say Mayweather "sniffed" the PED's?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
        They probably gave him some mike and ike or lemonheads candy before the fight he was chewing it like candy

Yes but how do we know what they really are?

If you are sitting across your opponent and you see his trainer frantically reaching for him and puts something mysterious in your opponents mouth, I think we'd all be concerned. Berto is lucky that no one in Robert's corner saw it. But I saw it clear as day.

Comment

They probably gave him some mike and ike or lemonheads candy before the fight he was chewing it like candy

Comment

someone tell that biased poster thats here defending the cheater that Snorting PED's is one of the most common ways of consuming them.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Yes but how do we know what they really are?

If you are sitting across your opponent and you see his trainer frantically reaching for him and puts something mysterious in your opponents mouth, I think we'd all be concerned. Berto is lucky that no one in Robert's corner saw it. But I saw it clear as day.
              Good point, could be Caffeine chews to keep him more energetic?

Comment

it obviously wasn't chin pills

Comment

Man this wouldn't be a big issue but since he failed a drug test before and this is a fact that it is not his mouth piece but a foreign substance.

What is that Substance he put in his mouth? Legit Question.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Man this wouldn't be a big issue but since he failed a drug test before and this is a fact that it is not his mouth piece but a foreign substance.

What is that Substance he put in his mouth? Legit Question.
                    I think someone should point this out to the CSAC and everyone involved in that fight. It's definitely not a good look especially on a fighter who has tested positive for PEDs before.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Why do you seem so defensive here? You were wrong about it being his mouth piece, we don't know what it was. Hopefully the facts come about soon.
                      I'm not defensive man.

My gripe is with this "commission" that I've been hearing we should let do their jobs.

Even though I find it odd that he would do something illegal on national tv even though he was just found with something in his system in the last year, I think he should be brought to justice if guilty.

I hate to play devils advocate, but this is like when Margarito drunk that supposed illegal substance that Freddy Roach called out even after Marge just came off suspension. I didn't think Team Marge was that stupid to blatantly "cheat" against Pac when they were just caught a fight or two prior for cheating.

Turns out Marge was only drinking coffee or something like that, I forgot exactly what it was, but it wasn't water.

But again, my gripe is with the commission and people saying "let them do their jobs" more than anything.

Better testing standards/people watching fighters during pre-fight = more cheaters getting caught like Berto, Morales, Peterson, ect.
                      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-25-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X