No announcement yet.

MJ & Pip vs Wade & James

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
    Man please Dallas virtually Blew that series themselves and if wade did it by himself why hasn't he didn't anything since shaq left couldn't even get out the first round without the "Big 3".. And if anything the refs won them that title if you go back he got like 30 points that last game off the free throw line..Wade one of the best in the league but sometimes we have to live in reality and reality is when things get tough and the shots don't fall for wade he does things like he did yesterday get mad at the coach or stare like a deer in the headlights just like he did last year in the finals
    Oh please, nobody goes the distance without help. You can win a series, maybe even make it to the Finals if you're historically hot (think AI in 01 or LBJ in...07?) but nobody does it all by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Oh please, nobody goes the distance without help. You can win a series, maybe even make it to the Finals if you're historically hot (think AI in 01 or LBJ in...07?) but nobody does it all by themselves.
      Man you're making excuses, you act like I said Wade weak..Wade probably one of the best in the league he just lacks that play to the end no matter what mentality you don't have to agree just watch for yourself when things get tough watch how he reacts..And while we're on topic Lebron didn't have anybody for years and he got to the eastern conference finals

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Boston teamed up and they won it immediately.

Kobe and shaq took a while but they didn't team up. Kobe had to develop.

Lebron and wade are both established superstar franchise players who are no strangers to the finals. They went to the finals their first year toger and they choked.
        not the same. those guys worked cuz they're style meshed well. Wade and Lebron have clashing styles. They have ZERO chemistry in half-court offense.

the only benefit they get off each other (other than fast break) is that when one is isolating, the other gets rest. thats it.

And Wade's playing style is almost completely relied on his athletic ability to drive to the basket. And it seems that the wear and tear has caught up with him. He doesn't have a jump shot to fall back on like Jordan and other superstar players did when they got older.

Heat need to trade Wade if they want to win. But that will be unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          not the same. those guys worked cuz they're style meshed well. Wade and Lebron have clashing styles. They have ZERO chemistry in half-court offense.

the only benefit they get off each other (other than fast break) is that when one is isolating, the other gets rest. thats it.

And Wade's playing style is almost completely relied on his athletic ability to drive to the basket. And it seems that the wear and tear has caught up with him. He doesn't have a jump shot to fall back on like Jordan and other superstar players did when they got older.

Heat need to trade Wade if they want to win. But that will be unlikely.
          My point exactly.

They thought they'd get by on talent alone.

All Miami did was add another guy to run an iso play with. That will only get you so far.

That wont work against anyone with good help defense.

Comment

My point exactly.

They thought they'd get by on talent alone.

All Miami did was add another guy to run an iso play with. That will only get you so far.

That wont work against anyone with good help defense.

lol, when I say things like that. I get told I don't know shit.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
              Man you're making excuses, you act like I said Wade weak..Wade probably one of the best in the league he just lacks that play to the end no matter what mentality you don't have to agree just watch for yourself when things get tough watch how he reacts..And while we're on topic Lebron didn't have anybody for years and he got to the eastern conference finals
              Last time I checked, getting to the Finals (not just the ECF, by the way) isn't winning it all.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                You think that Dwyane Wade has no heart? Have you ever watched him play?
                He hasn't shown heart all year. Believe me, there are very few people that appreciate what Dwyane Wade has done in his career like I do, but he's a different guy this year. I don't know what happened, but something happened.
                Last edited by bojangles1987; 05-18-2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  lol, when I say things like that. I get told I don't know shit.
                  They can say that, but the proof is in the pudding.

We're seeing it happen, arent we?

Comment

They can say that, but the proof is in the pudding.

We're seeing it happen, arent we?
                    haha, I said that at the beginning of the year though. Then Hyperion went all crazy and still hasn't let it go. lol

They need to develop more skills. Kobe isn't as athletic as #8 Kobe was, how does he get by? The skill in his shot. Even added the post game to his repertoire once that finger got all jacked up.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      haha, I said that at the beginning of the year though. Then Hyperion went all crazy and still hasn't let it go. lol

They need to develop more skills. Kobe isn't as athletic as #8 Kobe was, how does he get by? The skill in his shot. Even added the post game to his repertoire once that finger got all jacked up.
                      It's funny how they completely abandoned the post up offense they were using so well earlier in the season. Lebron and Wade were killing teams with it, then playoff time comes around and they forget it exists for the most part.

Still, they have an easier road this year than last year, no excuse for them not to be smashing through the East. Maybe this blowout will wake them up, but they just aren't playing well at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X