No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs N'Dam Heading To Purse Bid on February 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs N'Dam Heading To Purse Bid on February 2

The World Boxing Association has ordered a purse bid for a middleweight championship fight between the organization's "regular" champion Gennady Golovkin (22-0, 19KOs) of Kazakhstan and interim-champion Hassan N'Dam N'jikam (26-0, 17KOs) of France. The purse bid will be held on Thursday, February 2, 11:00 am, at the offices of the World Boxing Association located in Panama. Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, the executive vice president and championship chairman, along with Aurelio Fiengo, the vice president of the committee, will be present at the purse bid.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hopefully this fight goes through. these MWs gotta start fighting each other and really get attention going in the division, lots of potential talent at 160. haven't seen much n'jikam besides a highlight or two, so i really need to catch up on him and see what gennady is up against.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      hopefully this fight goes through. these MWs gotta start fighting each other and really get attention going in the division, lots of potential talent at 160. haven't seen much n'jikam besides a highlight or two, so i really need to catch up on him and see what gennady is up against.
      that doesn't mean the fight get made, but hopefully it will

you can watch some N'Dam on Youtube, he's a fun and quite good boxer

unfortunately, one of his most recent fight has no sound

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
        that doesn't mean the fight get made, but hopefully it will

you can watch some N'Dam on Youtube, he's a fun and quite good boxer

unfortunately, one of his most recent fight has no sound
        yeah i'm going to youtube him later, and i said hopefully for a reason bro.

Comment

This fight needs to happen already.

Winner can fight Pirog or something

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            yeah i'm going to youtube him later, and i said hopefully for a reason bro.
            I must have miised it

Comment

Really looking forward to this if it happens Golovkin will be stalking and N'jikam will be manuvering.

Comment

great fight, finally the WBA is doing something. they were supposed to order this last year but both guys had problems with their promoters.

if it's in Paris, I think N'Dam takes it by decision. Golovkin always has a punchers chances but N'Dam has great lateral movement and should be able to keep Golovkin at a distance

Comment

The WBA should force Sturm to fight the winner. Of course they won't.

Comment

Golovkin will catch him late in the fight. Man's a beast..........

Still not convinced this one takes place though

Comment

Working...
                    X