No announcement yet.

when is this bugga khan gonna announce his next fighty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is this bugga khan gonna announce his next fighty

wanna see him get smacked hard or smack someone else fast.

Probably not before Floyd announces his

Comment

I think you spelt Floyd* wrong.

Comment

Ummmmm Ramadan

Comment

Yeah he's going to wait on Floyd. FLoyd really doesn't have a ton of options right now especially with Cotto-Canelo likely. His only realistic options are Khan, Garcia, Thurman, Brook or Bradley but alot of those names aren't even likely especially Thurman and probably Garcia too. Not to mention Bradley is top rank. Brook hasn't been mentioned alot so Khan is most likely fighting Floyd even though I still don't think he's earned it.

Comment

Dont waste space for your one liner ****ty questions, you can ask these type question on any khan thread.

Khan is former champion, got two world titles and I hope If Mayweahter fights khan ,khan would beat him.
            Last edited by trixx12; 06-14-2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixx12 View Post
              Dont waste space for your one liner ****ty questions, you can ask these type question on any khan thread.

Khan is skilled former champion and I hope If Mayweahter fights khan ,khan would beat him.
              While I believe the Khan we saw before Algieri would have made a difficult fight for Mayweather, the one that fought Algieri in no way shape or form beats Mayweather. Khan was not the same fighter that fought Alexander and Collazo for one reason or another. Those two fights convinced me he would be difficult for Floyd, the Algieri fight did not.

Comment

you have to adjust to to who you are fighting. khan looked good in december cause he was fighting a south paw and that seems to be good for him.

back to a different plan for his recent fight. may not have looked so good but he got the job done

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  While I believe the Khan we saw before Algieri would have made a difficult fight for Mayweather, the one that fought Algieri in no way shape or form beats Mayweather. Khan was not the same fighter that fought Alexander and Collazo for one reason or another. Those two fights convinced me he would be difficult for Floyd, the Algieri fight did not.
                  These things happens in sports, Mayweather didn't perform well in first fight against Maidana but beat Maidana in second fight convincingly.

Khan already accepted he was over trained and some new technique he was learning from Virgil went wrong, Read here

Comment

Originally posted by trixx12 View Post
                    These things happens in sports, Mayweather didn't perform well in first fight against Maidana but beat Maidana in second fight convincingly.

Khan already accepted he was over trained and some new technique he was learning from Virgil went wrong, Read here
                    Who is to say Khan wouldn't have been over trained against Mayweather had that been Mayweather in front of him instead??? He probably would have been even more over trained.

Comment

Working...
                    X