Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not gonna say bradley is better than floyd but one thing i do know for sure is bradley has big boy nutts and floyd has lil baby nutts.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      im not gonna say bradley is better than floyd but one thing i do know for sure is bradley has big boy nutts and floyd has lil baby nutts.
      If Floyd had lil baby nuts he'd still be w/Bob Arum.

A grown man that is still asking permission about his future...talk about baby nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Owned so hard.

Yup. I agree with Split, the second one was more clear IMO. In the first one, I thought Maidana did enough in the first half and later stages to edge it out.

Comment

this 25 seconds clip could also prove that chino beats tim (?)
          Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 11-25-2014, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            I thought maidana won the second, drew the first

i wish i could get the video file into sony vegas without it crashing so i could upload some rounds with slo-mo on the exchanges(slo mo, because apperently alot of people need it)

i think once the fight became boring people stopped paying attention, and from there just assume floyd dominated, boring fight must = floyd win
            This is comical, especially for the second fight. Please, please, go get the video file and get to work. You will find it DIFFICULT to show Maidana getting the better of Floyd in MOST of the exchanges. But hey, I'll help you with some shots in the meantime while you find the video. Let's start with defense.

Last edited by radioraheem; 11-25-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Keep it classy NSB

Comment

I think Bradley could beat Mayweather.
                Last edited by Tuavale; 11-25-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

raheem, i've tried plenty, it doesn't work

it might work with some of the new sony vegas that require windows 8(which i dont have)
                  if anyone here has windows 8 and the newer version(s) of sony vegas, i'll even send you the link of the fight in beautiful quality and if you can leave the rounds as a whole, but just slow down the moments that punches are thrown(not required for the real obvious misses) or exchanges happen

good rd's to use the slow down is, 4-8, as the others are obvious, rd 3 might be another
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-25-2014, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                    This is comical, especially for the second fight. Please, please, go get the video file and get to work. You will find it DIFFICULT to show Maidana getting the better of Floyd in MOST of the exchanges. But hey, I'll help you with some shots in the meantime while you find the video. Let's start with defense.

gfycat site is cool, what video do you get your clips from? it's decent quality

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

gfycat site is cool, what video do you get your clips from? it's decent quality
                      For the first week post fight, there is always HD quality videos going around and making it's way onto YouTube. But then within the second week, they are usually all removed by then and become difficult to find.

Comment

Working...
                      X