Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO-VASELINE USED to squeeze INSIDE GLOVE / COMPARISON SPARRING GLOVE w/FIGHT GLOVE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd-"I don't want to take anything away him" then tries to take everything away from him.

Floyd is so full of **** it's ridiculous. He says he gave up rounds just to make the fight exciting. Did he do all the grabbing and holding to make the fight entertaining?

Chino took the fight to Floyd and put him in a dirty match. Floyd had to deal with it. He didn't do **** to make the fight entertaining for the fans. The fight was entertaining but not because Floyd made a conscious decision to make it so.

The gloves nonsense was just total bs.

Also Richard Schaeffer is a tool.

Comment

It's the fact that he tries to portray himself as something completely different than he is. Just like he tries to portray situations the complete opposite of what they are.

He basically admitted that he gave him sparring gloves to protect himself lol. Seriously? I have never seen this type of crap before.

Maidana was being marketed as this BIG PUNCHER, that created the intrigue even though many still didn't believe it was enough. WELL Floyd took that power away by forcing him to use heavily padded gloves.

This is why he's always ridiculed on national TV and amongst the majority of fans. His legacy will always be a fraud and be recognized as so.

The embarrassing part was coming out of that arena with the entire crowd booing him believe Chino did enough to win lol. He actually outboxed floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
        we did it broo!! and nobody wants to admit shi.t but deep down larryxxx and his fan boys know he lost
        HHAHAHAHA!!! We did it f4!! And with SPARRING GLOVES which is the funniest yet most disturbing part of it all.

The entire arena booing floyd because they all thought Maidana won. That's the overall sentiment amongst the boxing community.

We are not giving them a rematch unless they get rid of the sparring gloves and let us use real ones! Without a doubt we win not by decision like we did last night but by KO. Guaranteed! AT THE VERY LEAST, he is dropped once.

Comment

LOL bwahahah. Floyd thought he was being clever when he said "don't hit me in the dick too much" and people laughed. But when chino replied "let me use my glove next time," people cheered louder with "oooooHHHHH" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            It's the fact that he tries to portray himself as something completely different than he is. Just like he tries to portray situations the complete opposite of what they are.

He basically admitted that he gave him sparring gloves to protect himself lol. Seriously? I have never seen this type of crap before.

Maidana was being marketed as this BIG PUNCHER, that created the intrigue even though many still didn't believe it was enough. WELL Floyd took that power away by forcing him to use heavily padded gloves.

This is why he's always ridiculed on national TV and amongst the majority of fans. His legacy will always be a fraud and be recognized as so.

The embarrassing part was coming out of that arena with the entire crowd booing him believe Chino did enough to win lol. He actually outboxed floyd.
            He's been booed a bunch of times after fights that he's won. Sometimes even after a win, the crowd will just be silent. And he was booed as he was entering the ring as well. So I don't think that was an embarrassing part. That's common.

I do give you credit to you though for cheering Maidana wildly before the fight. You were literally going nuts, I don't know if you were drunk or what. Most others were too busy discrediting him. At the same time, I feel like you just cheer Maidana because you hate Mayweather so much. I don't really see you as a real Chino fan.

Comment

this is why floyd will never be remembered as a GREAT fighter.

just as someone who was more willing to take the easy route.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                HHAHAHAHA!!! We did it f4!! And with SPARRING GLOVES which is the funniest yet most disturbing part of it all.

The entire arena booing floyd because they all thought Maidana won. That's the overall sentiment amongst the boxing community.

We are not giving them a rematch unless they get rid of the sparring gloves and let us use real ones! Without a doubt we win not by decision like we did last night but by KO. Guaranteed! AT THE VERY LEAST, he is dropped once.
                hell yeah lol Marcos "EL CHINO" MAYDANA (mayweathers papi) haha solved the mayvinchhi code once and for all. Chino will crack the code and next time and shatter the door! I see a TKO or KO for real next time, especially with his MX gloves. Floyd-"I'll tell you right now, fck no!" as he's trying on chino's glove hahaha what a fkcn coward I cant wait til Chino KO's this clown and not leave it to the corrupt judges. It was crazy bro the showtime crew didn't even show chino highlights at all in between rounds. The bias was unbelievable but its cool we got this next time and chino will punish Floyds girly ass. 42-2 TBE

Comment

Working...
                X