Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG can give Ward a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be one of the easiest fights of Ward's career.

Comment

GGG is a very good fighter but Ward is too slick for GGG. Horrible match up for GGG. He wins 2 maybe 3 rounds against Ward in a rather boring fight imo.

Comment

I wouldn't bet on a GGG W

Comment

GGG is easy work for Ward. He can easily outbox or rough the smaller guy up.

Comment

Ward would school him

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              at this point you have to say no. ward fought the best fighters in his division and proved himself to be the best one in it by far. GGG only beat two fringe contenders, he hasnt proved himself at the highest level yet. comparing him to one of the best fighters p4p is ridiculous, its that kind of hype and getting ahead of oursleves thats whats wrong with boxing.

you cant go from proksa and rosado to andre ward, i dont care how good you look beating them. you cant leap from C level oponents to A+++ oponents. GGG should fight quillen or pirog, then chavez jr or geale, then martinez and after that we can potentially talk about andre ward. thats moving up in class one fight at the time at the quickest possible pace and proving he deserves to share a ring with ward.

at this point he doesnt even do that, so how can you say he beats ward when
              he hasnt even proven he is at his level and belongs in the same ring?
              I agree 100%. Whenever a decent looking fighter comes along us fans want to feed them to the lion. I don't agree with padded records but stepping up sensibly should be encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Ward stops him, people have a tendency of underrating how hard disciplined fighter hits. He'd break him down and stop him in the mid-late rounds.
                A feather Fister with 13 Ko's in 30 bouts is going to stop a guy who has never been put down in 400 amateur bouts or his 22 bouts as a pro what a laugh

Comment

Book it at 164lbs..................18' foot ring!!! Then it will be an even match!

Same with Sergio (160lbs) ...18' ft ring!!

(18' to 24' is acceptabe in pro boxing) most are 20-22. Ray.

Comment

Working...
                  X