No announcement yet.

Floyd Hasn't Mentioned 14 Days Since the Day Pac signed to Fight Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Hasn't Mentioned 14 Days Since the Day Pac signed to Fight Clottey

Pac killed the 14 day offer the day he signed the Clottey fight. If you cats noticed, Floyd hasn't mentioned a 14 day cut off since then. With the experience of the Mosley fight and the fact that it was the first to feature USADA Floyd is even more confident of not compromising on cut off dates. So you cats can continue to be foolish if you want but there is no 14 day cut off on the negotiation table.

Why is Pac so scared of losing? Certainly all of you who claim to be his fans will still love him win or lose. Pac must know that compromising a drug test procedure is not a good thing. Drop the cut off request cause it makes him look like a cheat & liar.

I would just prefer him to say I wont fight Floyd with OST than to ask for something as ***** made as a cut off date.

Floyd said 0 days
    Manny said 30 days, then caught on camera at 24 days, then 24 days
    Floyd said 14 days
    Manny left negotiations to fight Joshua Clottey

interim time
    Floyd states 14 days is off of the table

2 months later
    manny says 14 days is fine.

Why is 14 days fine now when it wasn't then? He's talking in public like he wants the fight, when he doesn't want the fight. Everybody with a set of ears heard Floyd say no compromise on OST on May 1st after beating Shane.

Comment

*****s are scared that Floyd won't man up...

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
        Floyd said 0 days
        Manny said 30 days, then caught on camera at 24 days, then 24 days
        Floyd said 14 days
        Manny left negotiations to fight Joshua Clottey

interim time
        Floyd states 14 days is off of the table

2 months later
        manny says 14 days is fine.

Why is 14 days fine now when it wasn't then? He's talking in public like he wants the fight, when he doesn't want the fight. Everybody with a set of ears heard Floyd say no compromise on OST on May 1st after beating Shane.
        I think Pac is simply surrounded by uneducated people, people who dont know how to play the game. No matter what he does Floyd has outflanked him, he has outflanked him out of the ring and he will certainly outflank him in the ring. Pac wants to match wits with the King of Games and I predict come fight night...mentally, he will be a withered piece of flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
          Pac killed the 14 day offer the day he signed the Clottey fight. If you cats noticed, Floyd hasn't mentioned a 14 day cut off since then. With the experience of the Mosley fight and the fact that it was the first to feature USADA Floyd is even more confident of not compromising on cut off dates. So you cats can continue to be foolish if you want but there is no 14 day cut off on the negotiation table.

Why is Pac so scared of losing? Certainly all of you who claim to be his fans will still love him win or lose. Pac must know that compromising a drug test procedure is not a good thing. Drop the cut off request cause it makes him look like a cheat & liar.

I would just prefer him to say I wont fight Floyd with OST than to ask for something as ***** made as a cut off date.
          You know M.I.C. I actually kinda agree with you this time. Cut off date is for cheaters who need a window. But I am honestly glad that there are signs of the fight happening. Either way, I think Pac is gonna be "EASY WORK!!!".

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
            You know M.I.C. I actually kinda agree with you this time. Cut off date is for cheaters who need a window. But I am honestly glad that there are signs of the fight happening. Either way, I think Pac is gonna be "EASY WORK!!!".
            Sorry if I can't remember you individually disagreeing with me there are too many to count. I do accept that many disagree simply cause they dont want to hear whats being said. At least you've taken the time to actually read the argument, which many dont.

Comment

ya'll scared man. I already know floyd will make another demand and I guess you guys know it too. Floyd will always find a way to duck Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                ya'll scared man. I already know floyd will make another demand and I guess you guys know it too. Floyd will always find a way to duck Pac.
                If that makes you sleep better at night John, sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
                  LMAO, "Easy work, easy payday" at the same time, "I need to be sure I'm fighting on an even playing field".

Can you tell me exactly how those two statements actually coincide.

Hell, I don't know anyone who would take this long to contemplate on something that is "easy work, easy payday".

A person with a mindset that a task would be a piece of cake would go right at it. There's no second guessing anything. Why would a person who flatout thinks he's better in every aspect, even feel he wouldn't be on an even playing field ?
                  Last edited by Monte Fisto; 05-20-2010, 02:11 PM.

Comment

14 days is how long Floyd period is.

Comment

Working...
                    X