No announcement yet.

Overseas fighters vs US fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    exposed is being a great prospect but losing to a nobody and not having a great career.

naz was a champ for like 5 years. not just one belt either. multiple belts from all the major orgs. he beat a lot of good guys for their belts or had belts.

he lost convincingly to an atg/hofer.

you guys don't know what exposed means.
    Exposed like a *****. That was a boxing clinic Barrera showed how bad Naz actually was. I would love to see what prime Mayweather do to his ass. The best person on his resume was BARRERA and he got OWNED big time

Comment

Who was Naseem Hamed exposed by? Barrera who isn't a US fighter..... so that's moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
        Exposed like a *****. That was a boxing clinic Barrera showed how bad Naz actually was. I would love to see what prime Mayweather do to his ass. The best person on his resume was BARRERA and he got OWNED big time
        no point arguing with you.

look at his resume. if you don't know the guys he fought then you weren't watching boxingat 126 at the time.

do some research. a lot of the guys he fought was champions or former or future champions. good fighters. maybe not greats but good , solid champs.

your logic is stupid.

he got beat by an atg/hof so he must be a bum. dumb.

have you seen the barrera/hamed fight? i bet you haven't. marco clearly won and schooled hamed but it wasn't a blowout. he was just superior and beat hamed but it wasn't no floyd-gatti affair. hamed lost but he wasn't beaten pillar to post like you idiots make it out to be. i doubt some of you guys even saw the fight. you guys just talking out of your ass because you heard other morons brag and talk about how hamed was schooled and dominated.

Comment

Not really. Again showing your stupidity. Naz was a unified featherweight champion. People get exposed before they even win a world title. And losing to an ATG doesnt make you "exposed", it means you simply lost to a better fighter.

Naz was arguably past his best then. He'd shown a decline ever since he left Bredan Ingle and had also shown a distinct lack of interest in the sport overall leading up to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            no point arguing with you.

look at his resume. if you don't know the guys he fought then you weren't watching boxingat 126 at the time.

do some research. a lot of the guys he fought was champions or former or future champions. good fighters. maybe not greats but good , solid champs.

your logic is stupid.

he got beat by an atg/hof so he must be a bum. dumb.

have you seen the barrera/hamed fight? i bet you haven't. marco clearly won and schooled hamed but it wasn't a blowout. he was just superior and beat hamed but it wasn't no floyd-gatti affair. hamed lost but he wasn't beaten pillar to post like you idiots make it out to be. i doubt some of you guys even saw the fight. you guys just talking out of your ass because you heard other morons brag and talk about how hamed was schooled and dominated.

**** anyone can chanpions these days, **** wasn't Douglas ring champion of the HW division didn't Briggs win HW title. Lacy as well and many others. Barrera made Hamed look amateurish FACT

Comment

The Heaveyweight champions is nothing but overseas fighters.

Comment

**** anyone can chanpions these days, **** wasn't Douglas ring champion of the HW division didn't Briggs win HW title. Lacy as well and many others. Barrera made Hamed look amateurish FACT
                yeah and? they're still champions hence you have to beat them.

why did floyd fight gatti? gatti is no great. but he had a belt right? baldomir? zab already lost to carlos why fight him? belts.

since you're so knowledgable about the subject. start naming all the guys at 126 that hamed could have fought that he didn't? 126. name them. don't pull names out of your ass. if they weren't at 126 during hamed's reign it doesn't count.

btw you know how i know you've never seen hamed fight? EVERYONE MADE HAMED LOOK AMATEURISH! even guys he koed made him look amateurish that's how hamed fought. not just barrera , dumbass. hamed was not a technical boxer. emmanuel trying to turn him more technical is what ****ed up his game. hamed was a wild man with great speed and great punching power. that's how he won fights!

Comment

American fighters exposed by Wladimir Klitschko:

Calvin Brock, Chris Byrd, Tony Thompson, Monte Barrett. etc

By Alexander Povetkin:

Eddie Chambers

By David Tua:

John Ruiz, Michael Moorer

By Kostya Tszyu

Zab Judah, Corey Johnson, etc

Dariusz Michaleczewski:

Griffin, Harmon, Prince etc

Comment

The country HW Champion exposed by 3 American bums shows the quality of the HW division now

Comment

Kostya Tszyu

Vince Phillips (another bum) he knocked him out

Comment

Working...
                      X