No announcement yet.

Senior British Politicians ‘Targeted by Kremlin’ for Smear Campaigns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
    People can read what I said for themselves.

You're sitting here telling me that it's a good thing that Putin is picking and choosing world leaders for countries. Enough said.

I don't know what kind of legitimate journalism includes keeping half of the information to themselves in order to sway elections, and I don't know what kind of legitimate journalism includes hacking into people's computers.

You can have your opinion on this, but it is what it is. Our opinions on the events don't matter; what matters is what is real, and my point on the investigation having an "ongoing" status by intelligence agencies instead of being discredited is simply correct.

Nothing more to say, really.
    What is your age? Be honest

Everything about you from the big fight over your girlfriend existing to believing Putin is handpicking world leaders because its a current tabloid frenzy just screams that you're a gullible teenage boy who is having his first exciting digital social interactions

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      What is your age? Be honest

Everything about you from the big fight over your girlfriend existing to believing Putin is handpicking world leaders because its a current tabloid frenzy just screams that you're a gullible teenage boy who is having his first exciting digital social interactions
      I invite you to read the edited version of my post that I just finished a little bit after you quoted me, it seems.

I highlighted how the poster essentially said that. In other words, perhaps, but it's the same thing.

As to the rest of your post, I'm not sure what your insults have to do with anything. Are you saying that you disagree?

If so, then okay. You have a right to do so.
      Last edited by SunSpace; 01-17-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

People can read what I said for themselves.

You're sitting here telling me that it's a good thing that Putin is picking and choosing world leaders for countries. Enough said.

I don't know what kind of legitimate journalism includes keeping half of the information to themselves in order to sway elections, and I don't know what kind of legitimate journalism includes hacking into people's computers.

You can have your opinion on this, but it is what it is. Our opinions on the events don't matter; what matters is what is real, and my point on the investigation having an "ongoing" status by intelligence agencies instead of being discredited is simply correct.

Nothing more to say, really.
        and people can read what i said for themselves too because i never said that was a good thing. you're putting words in my mouth. i'm challenging your conspiracy theory with simple logic.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          and people can read what i said for themselves too because i never said that was a good thing. you're putting words in my mouth. i'm challenging your conspiracy theory with simple logic.
          Oh, you didn't?

Edited version of my post it is, then:

there are conflicting reports on this so everything is just speculation. you seem to have already indicted trump based on dodgy speculation.

that is exactly what i'm saying. you are the one suggesting the opposite with your conspiracy theory. how is putin weakening the United States, France or the UK by planting strong leaders and fomenting nationalism in these countries? the EU destroyed itself with ******ed leftist politics and mass immigration, without putin even lifting a finger. the US would have been on the same path if it got 4 or 8 more years of obama with hillary. simple logic dictates that the opposite of what you're suggesting would be in his best interest.

until Russia starts funding rebels in the US and putting guns to people's head in the voting booths none of this **** matters to me. seems to me that Russia's biggest crime here is investigative journalism.
          "People can interpret what I said for themselves and decide whether pointing facts out equals an indictment. Do I personally feel he's guilty? Sure, but that has nothing to do with what I actually stated in my response.

You can have your opinion on this, but it is what it is. Our opinions on these events don't matter; what matters is what is real, and my point on the investigation having an "ongoing" status by intelligence agencies instead of being discredited is simply correct.

Nothing more to say, really."

By stating that the U.S. would be weakened if it weren't for his actions, you're essentially saying it's a good thing for the country.

Comment

I invite you to read the edited version of my post that I just finished a little bit after you quoted me, it seems.

I highlighted how the poster literally said that. In other words, perhaps, but it's the same thing.

As to the rest of your post, I'm not sure what your insults have to do with anything. Are you saying that you disagree?

dude what you highlighted is YOUR conspiracy theory, not MY opinion. putin is weakening x country by handpicking leaders that are pro x country < this is YOUR conspiracy theory.

Comment

i'm done.

Comment

dude what you highlighted is YOUR conspiracy theory, not MY opinion. putin is weakening x country by handpicking leaders that are pro x country < this is YOUR conspiracy theory.
                You said quite a bit yourself in that line of questioning, and you know it. Everybody can read it, so don't pretend it's not there.

"How are countries being weakened by Putin 'planting' strong leaders?" And then you go on to proclaim how weak they would be due to the "mass divisions of immigration," if not for his actions?

You can't escape what you asserted. Owner of what you keep to yourself, slave of what you say.

how is putin weakening the United States, France or the UK by planting strong leaders and fomenting nationalism in these countries? the EU destroyed itself with ******ed leftist politics and mass immigration, without putin even lifting a finger. the US would have been on the same path if it got 4 or 8 more years of obama with hillary.:
                Unless some people suffer from blindness, there will be no doubt about what you stated here. So, yeah, go ahead and leave if you wish.

You know what it is.
                Last edited by SunSpace; 01-17-2017, 01:38 PM.

Comment

That's exactly what he did to me when he foolishly proved my assertions for me!!

He then resorted to a strawman fallacy via altering my assertion. I called him on that and he had nothing left.

Then he put me on ignore and came back bragging about some 'victory' or some such nonsense.

Your questions to him are good ones. Notice he ducked them. I'd wager he is young, has only been educated by one side of the debate, and he has an inflated sense of himself. But he does know enough to be careful. When I challenged him to man up and compete for real, as in a college Debate course with actual rules/moderators/scoring, he declined and simply comes here bragging about his 'wins' on Boxingscene.

Pathetic and immature, and nothing of substance. Happens all the time to safe spacers like himself who are not used to hearing (much less debating) ideas that challenge their beliefs.

Comment

I highlighted how the poster literally said that. In other words, perhaps, but it's the same thing.

What is your age?

Comment

I'm done.
                      Rack up another 'e-win' for SafeSpace!!

He remains undefeated, in his own bubble.

Comment

Working...
                      X