Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale, Badou Jack Trade Knockdowns - Fight To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That knockdown at the end of the round sealed the win for jack IMO

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Post your scorecard bafoon
      I had Jack up by a round.

Nobody should have to much of an issue with the draw though. The fight was way to close to score.

The win simply wasn't clear enough for either fighter.

Comment

Immense fight.

Both showed unbelievable amounts of heart.

I had Jack edging it and what says it all to me is DeGale looked satisfied with the draw, Jack didn't. But neither really deserved to be a loser tonight, ****ing immense fight!

What a special special night of Boxing though. Just had the feel of one of them back in the day special nights of Boxing for me.

Amazing start to 2017.

Comment

113-113 is fine, but 114-112 DeGale is not. If anybody deserved the 114-112 nod, it was Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            It's because they don't ****ing fight. It was obvious that DeGale barely landed a clean shot and even as an amateur boxer you could see that.
            Facts I just noticed it's English drunks on here lol

Comment

what are smoking.....you thought pacroid won floyd fight too...lol...you live on fantasy island bro.....

Comment

Jack won clearly

Comment

You should be raging at the fact that you can't score a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                    one of the announcer said that even the online poll had the fight razor thin. 51% thought Jack was winning and 49% though DeGale was winning. That is not a case of a robbery
                    The guy spitting out his mouth piece and getting walked down is the one that lost.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      I'm convinced a lot of people don't know what they're watching at all. points are not scored by Hitting gloves.....
                      Well, a judge had Floyd 10-2 over Manny... So yes it is.
                      Gloves are dangerous areas to be hit.

Comment

Working...
                      X