Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No charges for Hillary C on Email issue.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I can't wait till there first debate, its gonna be sooooooooo good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Yup.....(see avatar) and they gonna open up anotha case now....into perjury charges and her destroying emails about Clinton Foundation donators. She be taking money from does terrorists......that's why she and Obama act like radical Islamists don't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          Lol your thoughts? mathed
          Out of the pot and into the fire. From one case to another.....everywhere she goes, corruption follows. You know what they say, "where there is smoke, there is sure to be fire."

Comment

Ooof. Hillary got off from the FBI but man she did not come out of this thing looking good

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c460939...grams-involved

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
              Nope it more like I'm not brainwash, browbeaten or jaded by the status quo that I choose a different flavor other then option **** and option **** with sprinkles.
              yeah but you do know they dont have a chance in hell of actually winning right? I mean you might as well vote for me........

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                yeah but you do know they dont have a chance in hell of actually winning right? I mean you might as well vote for me........
                are you atleast 35?

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  are you atleast 35?
                  hahhaah.......

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Ooof. Hillary got off from the FBI but man she did not come out of this thing looking good

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c460939...grams-involved

that guy was looking over his shoulder for the lizard megajews

sh#t runs deep! and hillary was talking about it on her domain hillaryclintonclassifiedemails.com

the only problem i'd have with her getting dq'd from the presidential fight would be donald trump getting the W and putting prezi on his resume.

Comment

Ford pardons Nixon. Who cares?

Reagan sells arms to Iran and funds a secret war that congress knew nothing about. Nobody bats an eye.

Bush Jr. lies to the entire world about Iraq's involvement in 9/11, leading to the costliest war in US military history, and tens of thousands of civilian and military deaths. Meh, what can you do, right?

Hillary Clinton uses a private e-mail server. HANG HER!

Comment

Working...
                      X