Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The staredown was lame. It lasted 3 seconds then Buboy pulled pacquiao away because he was about to cry.

Comment

• I just re-watched the Bradley-Alexander fight.

I think Alexander was faster.

I'm rooting for Tim, I really am. I hope he pulls it out and I hope I'm wrong. I just don't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        gonna spoil it for everyone the game 7

MIAMI gonna take it 200%

boston is pressured right now

There i said it now lets watch the WAR...........

but really the undercard..... SUXXX.... b!tch arum always gives us a freaking bad undercards during pac fights :////

which is one reason why pac cant beat floyds PPVS.......
        Yup, cause the Mayweather vs Mosley/Ortiz/De La Hoya/Hatton undercards were so stellar and added 100's of thousands of PPV's to the card......
        Last edited by Come∂ian; 06-08-2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• I don't know if my old man is talking *****, he told me Manny won't come out until the game is over. He is a Cs fan and I will be looking forward to Miami losing.

Comment

• So...TS is a Kahn fan and still butt-hurt about Bradly snubbing Kahn... I feel you bro.

Comment

• Crowd is packed!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• People that are saying that Arum would fix the fight with judges for Pacquiao are IDIOTS!!!!!!! Do you people not realize that Bradley is one of his fighters as well!!!! What does Arum benefit from doing this? Especially when he knows Manny is close to the end of his career, and Bradley is at the beginning. How does he benefit from Bradley losing early in his career? Arum may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid!!!!!

People who are claiming this conspiracy theory garbage are IDIOTS, and are blinded by there hat instaed of being objective.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  I have to say.. That weigh-in was good! Man, I'm AMPED for this one. My brother and I are having a fight party. Going to be amazing..

War Pacquiao!
                  It will be a good fight, right after Miami lose.

War Bradley, I'm sure he was told to act all bad ass during the weigh in.
                  Can't have none of that handsome crap going on.

Comment

• hes not wining this fight a def not gunna look good

he didnt even have abs !

Comment

• im a pacquiao fan but i hope bradley does well tomorrow.

LOL at this thread & the predictable counter thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=553435

Classic NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X