Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta give props to Oscar for Staying true to his word and making the best fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    It was a great year for boxing because Schaefer was the one running sh.it over there. Oscar was face down in nose candy and he couldn't even make it to Canelo vs Mayweather. Yet you want to stand here and give him praises??? SMH...
    You should eat a bag of dicks. You're the biggest Haymon dick rider I've ever seen. You can't even acknowledge when good fights are happening because your eyes are closed slobbering on Haymons knob.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      You should eat a bag of dicks. You're the biggest Haymon dick rider I've ever seen. You can't even acknowledge when good fights are happening because your eyes are closed slobbering on Haymons knob.
      I don't recall mentioning Haymon. Your problem is you catch feelings while I on the other hand is cool as a fan. Personally I don't see why your so butthurt. Are you going to sit there and really act like Schaefer wasn't the CEO of Golden Boy in 2013? The problem with you jealous bitc.hes is you can't even admit the obvious. That's why it's so hard to take anything you say seriously. Lol sitting there watching boxing with the gas face. Get a freakin life.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        I am not trying to sht on Al Haymon or Top Rank but what Golden Boy Promotions is doing is amazing for us fans.

They don't have an stacked stable like they used to, but they sure are matching their only "name" fighters with the highest challenges available.

You have Canelo fighting Cotto. You have Lemiux fighting fckin Gennady Golovkin. You have Matthysse who just beat Ruslan and is now fighting Postol next.

They are also trying to match Sadam Ali against Timothy Bradley.

Oscar and GBP are risking having their star fighters take losses to other companie's fighters but in the meantime they are giving us some good ass fights and that's all that should matter
        Well, this matchmaking sure came back to bite Oscar in the Booty...

Comment

Working...
        X