No announcement yet.

Unheard Audio From Klitschko-Chisora Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Some of you guys surprise me by condoning this. Call me old fashion, but I much prefer the times when fighters were respectful outside the ring, would shake hands and than try and kill each other inside it. This sort of stuff may help sell a fight, but it also makes it that much more disappointing when it doesn't live up to the hype.
    Agree on that, but, again, Klitschko was pushing his head in trying to assert dominance. Compare it to Ortiz letting Mayweather choke him and doing nothing but chuckling. This is a far superior reply and nothing new.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      Agree on that, but, again, Klitschko was pushing his head in trying to assert dominance. Compare it to Ortiz letting Mayweather choke him and doing nothing but chuckling. This is a far superior reply and nothing new.
      Klitschko was pushing his head in trying to assert dominance.
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Go look at the tape again... Chisora came in with his head pushed up on Vitali to try & divert attention to what he was about to do... wearing that scarf/mask to hide his fear. At the press conference the other day... he couldn't bear 20 seconds of the staredown with Vitali & joked that Vitali blinked first & that got him out of the staredown.

This is a man who is trying to push buttons in OTHER ways because he has NO clue how he's going to avoid Vitali's punches when he attempts to come inside on him. He's trying anything to divert attention from his fear. He wanted Vitali to be reckless & counter the slap.. so the fight might be cancelled because he knows Vitali is Not going to be reckless inside of the ring. Another fighter.. not mentally strong as Vitali would've tried to go after him. Vitali took one for the team so to speak because he knows what Chisora is trying to do.

iT'S the same cowardly type of act Tyson pulled on Holyfield... make sure you're up close.... the other fighter is least suspecting it & commit the infraction. Why didn't Chisora just walk up to him & slap him? Because Vitali would've been set.. he had to bring his head in as to occupy Vitali so he;s least suspecting it & why the F did he need to wear that stupid bandana mask? He's hiding behind his fear.

My preference would be a complete & utter smoke job by Vitali from the opening bell.. so as to make a statement to other future opponents that this is waht happens to you... I doubt that Vitali will risk getting careless until he sees what Chisora has first. I also doubt there will be a pizzaface mode either that Vitali will partake in.. he's going to put some mustard on his shots.. One MISTAKE BY CHISORA & they better have the smelling salts ready... that's all i'm saying.. No HOSPITAL time for Chisora.. he'll be tended to medically in the ring.. up until the weighin Vitali was all chummy with Chisora & amused (not angered) by his antics... he's no longer amused.. Chisora thinks he's ALI & Buster Douglas rolled into one & that it's his destiny to do the unthinkable. He's crazy enough & is banking on his outlandish behavior to convince himself of the monumental upset.

Comment

Lmfao.

And damn Jimmy I knew you were not gonna like this but you took this harder than I thought.

Comment

Some of you guys surprise me by condoning this. Call me old fashion, but I much prefer the times when fighters were respectful outside the ring, would shake hands and than try and kill each other inside it. This sort of stuff may help sell a fight, but it also makes it that much more disappointing when it doesn't live up to the hype.
          mental games is part of the sport, always has been. thats what this is about on chisoras part imo not selling tickets, and fighters did that since way back. a slap isnt crossing the lines neither imo.

only thing wrong with it is choosing to do it to vitali, hes not a tree or anything but i doubt this will get in his head and make him perform less, it will motivate him more if anything.

Comment

I think that's part of it though. We're so used to being bored by one-sided Klitschko fights that Del Boy bringing some colour to pre-fight proceedings at least gave us some entertainment.

If it were anyone other than the Klitschkos I probably wouldn't condone it (still don't really) but there's no denying DC slapped some life into a bout which was set to be another non-event.

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
            My preference would be a complete & utter smoke job by Vitali from the opening bell..
            Sadly Vitali is too smart for this. It would be great if the Klits did fight like this though, they'd be world renowned killing machines.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 02-18-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Lmfao.

And damn Jimmy I knew you were not gonna like this but you took this harder than I thought.
              You got jokes.. son. Vitali doesn't play the slap game... only reason he didn't retaliate is because he doesn't know how to betch slap... omgg the chutzpah of this dude is mindboggling.. Derek Chisora's craziness is actually playing games with his fear. This is Dennis Rodman going up against Michael Jordan & trying to rattle him.. Vitali's droppin' 55 points on Chisora's head. That's what MJ would do on principal alone if someone disrespected him. 55 pts in boxing terms is Chisora getting Briggs old room at the hospital & VK knocking him out in the 8th rd with a joe CALZAGHE style slap with one hand.. even though Derek would be ready to go by the 3rd like his British buddy Danny Williams.

Comment

I can't wait to see the klit get slapped in the ring!

Comment

LOL!

That reminds me, it's probably time to re-watch The Chappelle Show for the 150th time.

Comment

Haha, crazy......

Comment

Genius

Comment

Working...
                      X