Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Lazcano cheated in the Hatton fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Lazcano cheated in the Hatton fight?

In my opinion yes, or am I just an *******? I posted this video in the hatton topic but I just want to make sure if I'm the ******* or if you think Hatton was seriously hurt aswell and that the ref basically saved Hatton in the 10th round and gave him a 40 sec maybe a little longer break.

Ricky Hatton complained about Cortez after the Mayweather fight, but it seems like this ref lets ricky hold and hit and do his crappy normal fighting. And even gives Hatton a huge break in the 10th round, it was really ridiculous.
    Yes
    48.28%
    No
    51.72%
    Last edited by ACHlLLES; 09-30-2008, 09:52 PM.

I think the break was ridicoulous, but personally it wouldn't have mattered. Hatton held on against Collazo for that amount of time too. Lazcano isn't the finisher Floyd is either.

Comment

But his shoes were untied and there was a break in action as I remember....

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post

In my opinion yes, or am I just an *******? I posted this video in the hatton topic but I just want to make sure if I'm the ******* or if you think Hatton was seriously hurt aswell and that the ref basically saved Hatton in the 10th round and gave him a 40 sec maybe a little longer break.

Ricky Hatton complained about Cortez after the Mayweather fight, but it seems like this ref lets ricky hold and hit and do his crappy normal fighting. And even gives Hatton a huge break in the 10th round, it was really ridiculous.
        hatton won. get over it.

Comment

It's not even just about the 10th corrupted round, its more about how the ref let Hatton hold and hit the entire fight but when Cortez enforces the rules and doesn't let hatton hold and hit, hatton complains.

Comment

i wonder what hbo would have said if they covered this. this is the reason he wants pacquia after malignaggi.. instead of bradley or holt. besides money so he dont get hurt like that again.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post

watch it with british commentators, you'll have a different view.

Comment

With Warp. He was, but it would not have made any great difference.

Comment

no hatton beat him

Comment

Lazcano may have not won still, but he definitely was cheated in the hatton fight with a extremely biased ref. Ref let Hatton get away with alot of illegal ****, and always called Lazcano when he did something wrong... bastards

Comment

Working...
                    X