Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My co-worker is a snake. how to properly deal with his ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    He took your sales, you take his life.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      From the sounds of things, you're about one stage away from letting this guy fuck your girlfriend while you offer him a reacharound. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already emptied his full load in your mouth while looking at a picture of your mother.

And you're there in the boss's office, going "boss, sort it out for me, please.... I'm a fuggen BETA."
      ROFL! this fucking guy .

Comment

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
        So I found out that my co-worker has been taking my sales and clients. This dude got caught taking my sale because I checked the sales list when I was off and I found out when ran up my clients on his name. I didn't confront his ass but instead went to the manager and he talked to him saying it was just a misunderstanding but I caught him trying to get rid of his evidence taking that particular sale. This is not the first time he has done this. He did it to another co-worker. He's been acting like a little b*tch as of late. Yesterday I was on my lunch and my clients came in. I told him if he can get them started for me until I get back which is usually what we do for one another.

He was starting the process but another potential client came in and completely ditched my clients to work with them which is completely unprofessional. My clients could have just left but I told my manager to handle it for me which he did. Honestly that pissed me off because I stayed a few hours after closing, closing his sales for him and he doesn't have the decency to finishing mine. I use to be cool with him but he is on my **** list. How would you handle this particular situation? I'm hoping I can get transferred so I can be a assistant manager and not have to deal with his ass ever again.

1. what a fuggen beta you are. smdh... no offense fuggen beta.

2.you sound like you get paid by commission. correct me if im wrong but if you are, you should have dropped your lunch and taken care of your clients.

3. how badly do you want revenge?

-if you just want good old fashion revenge then be more hardworking than the other guy. seems to me that guy works his ass off while you're jerking off to lunch at chipotle getting poisoned.

-if you are serious about revenge, alpha level southpark cartman revenge then we can continue. I have started formulating plans in my head as soon is i read this thread. If you're just interested in fuggen beta level revenge then dont waste my time. continue getting professionally cuckold.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post

End of the clip Magic's like:

Fuck it eh, it's a good chop.

Comment

ok i have to leave in a little bit so ill give you a revenge plan suge knight level 5:

step 1. you get some HIV infected blood. not full blown aids, just HIV.
            step 2. you infect your co worker. delivery methods can vary, i can work with you on logistics.
            step 3. you publicly out your coworker that he has the HIV, that will decrease/blunt his ambition which is just light years ahead of yours, it will cause collateral damage to his entire psyche, his relationships, his entire being.

i mean if i was potential customer,

i woudlnt want to be taken care of by a HIV infected salesman. give me mortal, he's at lunch? ill wait. dont want aids.

Comment

if that doesnt work, we can upgrade to kyser soze level 9 revenge plan.

let me know.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                ok i have to leave in a little bit so ill give you a revenge plan suge knight level 5:

step 2. you infect your co worker. delivery methods can vary, i can work with you on logistics.
                step 3. you publicly out your coworker that he has the HIV, that will decrease/blunt his ambition which is just light years ahead of yours, it will cause collateral damage to his entire psyche, his relationships, his entire being.

i woudlnt want to be taken care of by a HIV infected salesman. give me mortal, he's at lunch? ill wait. dont want aids.

"give me mortal, he's at lunch? ill wait. dont want aids."

Comment

Full proof plan from top to bottom. OP is dumb if he doesn't go this route

Comment

Personally I would go to him and confront him. But that's just me, I am a pretty intimidating guy when I choose to be. The way you handled it is alot more professional (see:beta) than I would but it was more than likely the right thing to do. I like Mak's idea of recording each incident though. You need proof.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      This is some good shit right here!! I like this work!!

Comment

Working...
                      X