Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer me this, why do Londoners like "Demise" support Man Utd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
      Only people funnier than gloryhunters are people who get mad at gloryhunters
      Lulz....

Comment

I don't get mad at gloryhunters.

They have no souls

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post

They have no souls
          self deprecation

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
            For the same reason Joe supports them. They are a successful team that wins trophies. It's funny how these plastics from the south don't support teams like Bolton, Blackburn or even Liverpool. It has to be the team that wins everything.
            No its just you pay attention to everyone from south that DOES support United lol

Ive met plenty of liverpool fans, Bolton, Blackburn etc....

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              No its just you pay attention to everyone from south that DOES support United lol

Ive met plenty of liverpool fans, Bolton, Blackburn etc....
              To this day I have never met a bolton or blackburn fan from london. Utd on the other hand....there are as man cockney man utd fans as there are londoners who support london teams.

Comment

I would rather support a london team in league 2 than support a successful team up north I have no association with whatsoever.

Comment

Im pretty sure there isnt a single United fan in here thats from Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Im pretty sure there isnt a single United fan in here thats from Manchester.
                    I live in Oldham which is very close

What part of London do you live in anyway? is it close to Arsenal.. seeing as you guys have about 10 different clubs to choose from

Isn't TS from Ireland too? shouldn't he be supporting shamrock Rovers or some **** rather then ****ty

I always thought Demise supported Juve anyway.. cause of the guys unhealthy obsession with Nedveds ****

Comment

I'm no United fan but anyone who has actually been to Manchester would know that the "people from Manchester support City" crap is false. The west of the city and the areas around Manchester are full of United fans. The glory hunter tag is something Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Arsenal fans use to make themselves feel better about their lack of success.

Comment

Working...
                      X