No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joan Guzman Ripped and Ready For Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
    What's your point exactly? He got beat that night but fought with a lot of heart! He himself was not one of the judges so you are going to hate on the guy because of that? Is this the first robbery you have seen in boxing? Don't mix one thing with the other.
    Mybad didnt mean to hurt your feelings

I dont know where does it sound like i hate the guy, n yea he fought with great heart i dont think ive ever doubted any boxers heart lol

Hopefully he makes a comeback to the top, maybe Alvarado, Olsegun, Provodkinov would be a good ladder

Comment

my man guzman!!! hes gettin older, hope he makes a devastating and epic run, kicking major ass along the way, and I think that he will

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Mybad didnt mean to hurt your feelings

I dont know where does it sound like i hate the guy, n yea he fought with great heart i dont think ive ever doubted any boxers heart lol

Hopefully he makes a comeback to the top, maybe Alvarado, Olsegun, Provodkinov would be a good ladder
        You didn't hurt my feelings at all. I was big Guzman fan and trust me he disappointed me big time. I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon just yet but I am just keeping an eye open. And the fact that he is already 36 does not help the matter.

Anyhow, I keep wondering how we can actually catch this card since it does not appear that my cable provider carries neither Pursuit Tv or Bounce Tv. Any ideas? Maybe someone that has it can provide a live stream?

Comment

NOBODY at 140 wants no part of Joan. Thats Danny Garcia,Khan,Judah,JMM Brandon Rios....None of them cats want no part of him. I think Joan even Beats Pac @ 147 if he wants. One of the most Dangerous Fighters out there.

Comment

WOW..that is the best I have seen Guzman look in a long time. He seems to really be focused on the sport again.

Comment

This fight is technically going to air on network tv. It's going to be on a small network called Bounce TV that mainly caters to "urban" viewers. I saw a commercial for it while watching some blaxploitation film, ha.
              http://www.broadcastingcable.com/art...g_Telecast.php

Comment

Guzman looks ready to put a hurting on ol' Shish Khabib

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                  This fight is technically going to air on network tv. It's going to be on a small network called Bounce TV that mainly caters to "urban" viewers. I saw a commercial for it while watching some blaxploitation film, ha.
                  http://www.broadcastingcable.com/art...g_Telecast.php
                  Yes, this I already know. But it seems like unless you have dish or direct tv up in my area you are out of luck. Well, I guess I won't be watching this...

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                    Really dude? Oh I guess the fact that when we are younger the body is a lot different than we are older doesnt matter, right? Wow let's just keep on hating because for some of us that's the fuel that keeps going. Just give the guy his due for the time being as its obvious he is taking this thing serious right now.
                    I ain't hating, Guzman is a good fighter very slick, just wondering how did he make 122 walking around 170 pounds the guy is solid and mostly muscle not fat.

Comment

Working...
                    X