Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 does MMA get bigger, stalemate, or smaller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 does MMA get bigger, stalemate, or smaller?

I think this is a very interesting question as the UFC finally is legit on fox now which is huge and UFC on fx is good too like ****e but as for Fuel I dont like it like others because I don't have it and come time that somebody impresses on fuel you can't really market them on fox or PPV. PPV too I extremely think is starting to get outdated especially with a fox deal where they could easily try to make it a national sport but still want the payperview model with more PPVs a month in this crappy economy I think is a terrible idea.

I think it will get bigger but not drastically. I think they still have a problem building stars as these old ones start to fade away. Best case scenario Diaz beats Condit and GSP because he would be an amazing mainstream star as he always comes to fight and knows how to promote a fight whether he does it intentionally or not.

Forgot to mention bellator as they are doing extremely well on MTV 2 they always put on exciting fights and take care of their fighters. That caged ***** is mad hella gay as hell though.

Comment

I see it getting bigger with the new UFC on FOX, Bellator and other promotions picking some steam also and it just seems that MMA is becoming more mainstream. Slowly but surely.

I see this being a HUGE year for MMA, Maybe the year it gets legalized in NYC?

Comment

It won't get smaller, I know that. It'll either plateau or get bigger. Ref the post above, it'll most likely get bigger with the fox exposure.

Fighting, of any form, will always be watched. Period.

Comment

Working...
        X