Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Andre Ward vs. Arthur Abraham RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Andre Ward vs. Arthur Abraham RbR and discussion thread...

Isn't it today? I haven't even found a weigh in link.

Come on guys, it's that THAT certain that Abraham will be rocked out of his socks. One second can change everything.

It has a good chance of becoming a good fight with high drama imo. GERMANS WHERE YOU AT?!

It'll be worse than the replay preceding it.

Comment

Really not expecting anything interesting.

Comment

So you guys are not even interested in seeing how well Andre Ward does against a powerfull boxer like Abraham? I think he'll outbox Abraham too, but come on, this fight is a watcher... It's the supersix god damnit!

Comment

Go to the mirror and headbutt your self 20 times, thats what the fight will be like.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            So you guys are not even interested in seeing how well Andre Ward does against a powerfull boxer like Abraham? I think he'll outbox Abraham too, but come on, this fight is a watcher... It's the supersix god damnit!
            I'm more excited at this minute for Froch-Johnson (a fight I really love) over the semifinal fight tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post

You will see a lot of hugging and AA trying to bullrush and failing countless times in the fight. the fight to be more EXCITED about is Johnson vs Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                You will see a lot of hugging and AA trying to bullrush and failing countless times in the fight. the fight to be more EXCITED about is Johnson vs Froch.
                I completely agree, but I'm still looking forward to this fight. It's the year of upsets!

Abraham hitting Ward in the first round with a hammer and the fight will he completely different. If Ward goes Sakio Bika on Abraham he'll get hit sooner or later, even though he is an artful dodger.

Comment

You mean talk about a fight that is happening. That's ludicrous!

Comment

I am attending the fight at the Home Depot Center. I might bring a Snuggie with me so Ward can sign it. We all know how much he loves to snuggle with his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X