No announcement yet.

Creatine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine?

Hey i was wonderin if n e one here used creatine and what results they had from it. I was thinking bout tryin it, i've heard a couple good things. Hope some of u have some info.

I've used in the past, I just got back into the gym after 8 months from an injury. It works wonders for me, adds to my lift and makes my muscles appear bigger due to excess water being retained. Most prefer the powder, but I use the pills. Make sure you cycle the stuff. I use it for three weeks, take a week or two off and then start my daily intakes again. It makes me bloated sometimes, but other then that it has worked very well. I know that some people using it have had stomach problems using it, nothing serious, just diarrhea

Comment

best legal supplement by far. damn near about the only legal one left though.

Comment

I've used it.

However when using it you have to train HARD for it to have good effect.

There's no point taking and then working out twice a week and expecting any sort of gains.

Comment

Originally posted by mickst3r
          Hey i was wonderin if n e one here used creatine and what results they had from it. I was thinking bout tryin it, i've heard a couple good things. Hope some of u have some info.
          If you use creatine make sure you take in extra water, creatine pulls water into your muscle fiber(cells), helping you to have more leverage resulting in heavier lifts and harder punches. Lack of enough water can result in cramping and diarrhea.

Comment

Is it better to use it pior to or after a workout? Also are there differetn brands? If so what is the best?

-Ike

btw- this is my first post I just joined the forums, great place

Comment

Creatine is a good supplement to add into your workout's.

There is also no need to cycle creatine. This kind of just messes with the water retention and stuff. You can use creatine year round if you like.

There is alot of different creatine's out there and alot of them work differently, well for me anyways.

I would say "Trac" Creatine is best of all that I have used. Not as much water bloating so you don't feel sluggish while doing your sport, trac features nitric oxide in their product which opens your veins and gives you a better pump throughout the day. Trac is good because you don't have to use it every day for it to do the trick. Just use it before you workout and drink lots of water.

Cell-Tech is okay but it seems like it just holds all the water enhancing your size but the first minute I played basketball or somethig I felt like it sweated right back out. Cell-Tech is cool if you just want to look bigger.

The GNC based Creatines suck.

Comment

Would you recommen creatine to a boxer, not heavyweights, but in the lower division's where you have to make weight. i mean it makes you stronger but also bigger and heavier, so i think it's more for bodybuilding or fighters at heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by mickst3r
                  creatine works great, I gotten better results from a product called posphergen (don't think I spelled that right)You got to work out hard though or it will make you gai weight.

Comment

What are the side effects of creatine? Is it like steroids?

Comment

Working...
                    X