No announcement yet.

COUNTDOWN to Zelenoffs Full contact sparring starts NOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COUNTDOWN to Zelenoffs Full contact sparring starts NOW

tommorow at 5, im gonna be sparring a 2-0 pro. and im a beat his ass, and show a little preview what im a do to Hilbilly wimp on 6/20 peace

You do a count down for sparring?:gay:

Comment

lol i think you meant "countdown to zelenhoffs ass whoopin starts now"

Comment

A professional boxer is having a countdown to SPARRING?

Comment

u guys gonna see how im gonna outbox him tommorow. cant wait for the footage

Comment

Is Charlie a real person?? or a forum troll?? The guy is out of his mind, i cant imagine people like him existing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              Is Charlie a real person?? or a forum troll?? The guy is out of his mind, i cant imagine people like him existing!!
              He's a real person but he boxes like a plastic troll. Only a plastic troll with a quitting function.

Comment

wow yeah you kinda forget charlie is actually a pro boxer lol, and he does countdowns to sparring haha i spar like 2-3 times per week

Comment

Charlie Zelenoff is gonna woop his sparring partner ass!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    He's a real person but he boxes like a plastic troll. Only a plastic troll with a quitting function.
                    Yeah, i saw the video of his first fight. Charlies boxing style brings new meaning to the phase "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"

Comment

Working...
                    X