• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bitter as hell, Mikey did just fine lol

Comment

mikey aon't about that life anymore.

he has a custom challenger SRT8 now.

big baller life. just like mares in his pure gold S550.

dude's ain't about it anymore

Comment

Yea it's some BS because Garcia had been hurt and dropped before this fight

Comment

To me it's obvious, and I never thought about the Burgos fight, more like the Salido fight. He doesn't even like boxing at all. The way he approached the Gamboa fight also told me that he was scared of him.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            You write some of he most ******ed clown sh.it I swear ( And I'm not even talking about your support for Trump)

There's no shame losing and getting KO'd by a prime Diego or Casamayor. How the f.uck is that soft the guy stepped in there he should get props for that

The guy was a Workd Champ, What have you accomplished in this sport besides constantly talking down on it and s.ucking off Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              You write some of he most ******ed clown sh.it I swear ( And I'm not even talking about your support for Trump)

There's no shame losing and getting KO'd by a prime Diego or Casamayor. How the f.uck is that soft the guy stepped in there he should get props for that

The guy was a Workd Champ, What have you accomplished in this sport besides constantly talking down on it and s.ucking off Oscar
              Lmao... Soft as in he quit the sport.. Did really good, undefeated, world champ, got smoked, never cameback.. Quit getting your panties in a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Mini won 1 or 2 rounds that fight, Mikey wanting money was way before PBC was even established, the only fact here is that Mikey was putting up consistent numbers on HBO while headlining.

Mikey's last fight Jan 2014, PBC established March 2015, WTF is he talking about?

This clown just paid Lomachenko the same amount of money he was paying Mikey and Loma had yet to even have his own headline, HOOOOWWWWW??
                ^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                X