• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That ugly black bytch literally looks like an ogre holy shyt

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
      That ugly black bytch literally looks like an ogre holy shyt
      She was married to Shrek but then he started banging the donkey.

Comment

Can someone post what he posted?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          She called him a gay uncle Tom and in response he called her a black dude.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            What she posted is not hate speech? Potentially killing white people isn't hatred? Are you out of your mind? If I've become insufferable it's because the amount of cry babies in here has multiplied and their crying is even louder. You suggesting that what she said isn't hatred tells me how demented your side of the argument has become.

it's well documented that Isis has used Twitter for recruitment and to make comments in general. After all those cops were smoked there were plenty of BLM supporters applauding their deaths.
            this conversation you're having is absurd.

dumb, i mean dunn, is like the lounge lawyer for black victims and black injustice though so it's pretty obvious why he can't see the double standard in this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              There is no way you can't see the difference between the tweet in the pic and the tweets that got this dude banned from Twitter.
              He's white and held to much higher standards.

Comment

Its obvious who twitter is run by and we all know why they banned him.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  this conversation you're having is absurd.

dumb, i mean dunn, is like the lounge lawyer for black victims and black injustice though so it's pretty obvious why he can't see the double standard in this.
                  Lol he has no issue with inflammatory and racist tweets but god forbid this guy says the movie sucks and calls her fat, ugly, and black. Yeah, that's much worse. It just goes to show you how demented these people are. They refuse to be objective and cry about the smallest stuff. Pretty sure Addix said he deserved much worse lol, over a tweet?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    She was married to Shrek but then he started banging the donkey.
                    I would have chosen the donkey too.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Here's a long article about it, the tweets are at the bottom.

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/20/1222607...-ban-explained

Comment

Working...
                      X