Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko and Panettiere Split Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maria Sharapova is still single, in case you have this thread bookmarked, Vlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Maria Sharapova is still single, in case you have this thread bookmarked, Vlad.
      Orlando Cruz would be better suited to Wlad's taste.

Comment

Looks like Wlad and Hayden are still together.

Comment

She doesn't really make it sound like they're engaged anymore either though, does she?

This is the last thing Wlad needs. Hope he can find the right mindset to go punch Fury in his smug nose Oct 29th... day after my 30th Birthday... it would be a nice present.

Comment

I thought this was a boxing site, not ****ing TMZ.

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              I thought this was a boxing site, not ****ing TMZ.

Who cares?
              I think Hayden and her mental problems has a demoralizing effect on Wladimir, so it will make a difference in how well he fights. He needs to be 100% focused, not distracted.

Mike Tyson suggests marriage, fatherhood affected Klitschko in loss to Fury

http://www.thescore.com/news/942054

"Klitschko just had a baby, married that Hollywood actress (Hayden Panettiere) and she went through all that postpartum stuff. And you know, women can screw you up. Love is a form of insanity, dude," Tyson said. "He didn't throw two hard punches the whole fight. This is a great fighter. You can be the greatest of the great, and then you can really suck at times."

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I think Hayden and her mental problems has a demoralizing effect on Wladimir, so it will make a difference in how well he fights. He needs to be 100% focused, not distracted.

Mike Tyson suggests marriage, fatherhood affected Klitschko in loss to Fury

http://www.thescore.com/news/942054
                When are you going to admit Wlad is most likely gay and Hayden was his beard?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  LL at split up.

you mean her contract as wlad's beard was up.

see Katie Holmes.

it was too weird of a hook up to be legit.
                  You have conspiracies for everything but this one i actually believe. She is clearly a beard.

Comment

When times get hard women flee its happened to all the great champions

Comment

her fiancé one of the “loves of [her] life”

hhmmm

hoes will be hoes

Comment

Working...
                      X