No announcement yet.

The real truth about Broners resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Broner beat up some b class fighters and a lot of c class fighters...thats how you mark greatness now a days....:WORD:
    Broner would beat manny

Comment

let's be serious, Broner is all hype right now just like Valero was all hype back then... but it will be fun to see Broner advanced in his career as long as he makes the fights we want to see

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        look at the poll, i put de marco as a good win even though he isnt great, lol, de marco is a proven champ who has beaten solid linares on his resume, 2 good names on broners resume homie, keep reading my words and dont skip words or youll be confused again
        bro, reading your posts is like starring at those blurred pictures. still though, my bad.

the broner hate from some of you pochos is funny

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          Broner's resume is nothing special but the difference between him and Valero is Broner has the opportunity to enhance his legacy. Valero took himself out of the game so I will forever see him as an overhyped murdering prick.
          dont get me wrong homie, lol, broner may be a all time great by the end of his career but his resume is mentioned by posters as p4p worthy(thats laughable to me-opinion) , lol, i know the guys broner beat arent even gatekeeper caliber, lol, the best win was de marco caz he was clearly the winner to anyone who saw that fight from beginning to end, lol,

mathysse aint even considered p4p and he has a much better resume than broner by far

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            bro, reading your posts is like starring at those blurred pictures. still though, my bad.

the broner hate from some of you pochos is funny
            you as a puerto rican called mexicans pochos homie, you were the one to bring up the race card homie, not me, lol, lol, thats ****ed up, lol, i am not a pocho but i dont really get offended by it, lol, others do, lol some people bring up the race card like you did on me hating on broner, lol,

i actually hate broner but only because of his loud mouth, lol, some of his fans get too unreasonable when they overhype broner as a fighter who will dominate guys about 2 divisions higher than broner, lol

no doubt in my mind , broner is talented and skillful but please let him establish a real resume before praising him as the next best thing after floyd

Comment

Take every fighter TG makes a thread to hate on and notice they are all the exact same type of person. Racist prick.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Take every fighter TG makes a thread to hate on and notice they are all the exact same type of person. Racist prick.
                yeah **** marco antonio barrera(even though im mexican rooted through family) aswell, lol, i hate that rich azz mexican basterd(talking **** about poor people in tijuana because barrera thinks their skin looks like indians type brown), hes a piece of ****, lol, **** him, lol, bernard hopkins is my favorite blakk fighter, lol, he is probably a top 10 atg in my opinion, , i truly admire b hop, seriously, roy is amazing aswell,

andre ward is the real p4p number 1 fighter today and nobody comes close

green k was sent to you homie
                Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 02-17-2013, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaibox View Post
                  Broner would beat manny

Comment

Wow, I've never heard anyone, including his fans, say he has a great resume. One or two people saying that makes this thread worthy with a poll? OK.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Yeah because Broner fans on here are claiming that he has a world class pound for pound caliber resume.
                      expect a lot of stereotype "ghetto" alts, made by the same people who start these threads, to cheerlead broner so that this garbage gets justified. it's pitiful how this forum operates.

Comment

Working...
                      X