Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Have No Excuses, I'll Be Back To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao will be back, but he'll never be the same. The invincibility factor is gone. In boxing, fighters sometimes need to know something is possible before they can pull it off themselves. Pacquiao can be knocked out, even by a smaller man, and real welterweights have taken notes.

Comment

True sportsmanship

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
        Pacquiao will be back, but he'll never be the same. The invincibility factor is gone. In boxing, fighters sometimes need to know something is possible before they can pull it off themselves. Pacquiao can be knocked out, even by a smaller man, and real welterweights have taken notes.
        I agree, that knock out hurt! I don't think most guys are the same after that.

Comment

Respect to Manny for keeping it real, those are some classy remarks.

Comment

Manny should stay away from Marquez, he has never looked good against Marquez. Manny just got put to sleep and people want to see a 5th fight, for what? If Manny's not careful he will end up walking and talking like Freddie.

Comment

Love both guys. Saddened to see Manny go out like that, and would have felt the same way if JMM would have got iced. That's boxing though. A fight I will never forget as long as I live.

Great words from Pacquiao. Good luck in the future, Champ, whatever you do.

Same to JMM.

Comment

Top class from Manny. If this is to be their last fight, then I hope they become friends as they have made massive contibutions to the others career. Four great fights, this one the best of the lot. Marquez was a man posessed last night, great victory for him and they both fought with a ton of heart.

Comment

Pac has always been class. I'm glad I got to watch him fight. Win/lose or draw he fought anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    Floyd would have KO'd Manny so easy it's funny. So stop talking about how much class Manny has. If he was so classy he would have fought Floyd instead of letting Arum tell him what to do.
                    Now this is Nuthuggery at its best!

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                      Love both guys. Saddened to see Manny go out like that, and would have felt the same way if JMM would have got iced. That's boxing though. A fight I will never forget as long as I live.

Great words from Pacquiao. Good luck in the future, Champ, whatever you do.

Same to JMM.

Never be sad for a fighter to go out like that. That is the way a warrior should lose. Give it their all and sometimes fall short. It was clean, no controversy, no regrets. I hope they fight again. Both of them made me proud to be a fight fan. Don't think for a second Manny is done. His wounds will heal and he still has a couple more fights in him.

I loved his response when they asked him if he was going to ever fight again, after so many wars he's been in, he gave no hesitation. "Of Course I will fight again". No feeling sorry for himself, no bitterness, no worries. That people is a warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X