Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is Draw Mohammed Day. Pakistan bans Facebook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
    This is why so many are turning away from Islam. It's a violent religion that preaches hate and intolerance.
    There's nothing violent about it you ignorant fool. Muslims are a peaceful people.

Comment

what a bunch of *****s....

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
        There's a ton of images of Muhhamad from during his time. I don't know what the big deal is. Moslems need to relax and ****ing chill and quit killing innocent people over a ****ing drawing.
        Its all about context Flamenco.

The purpose of this exercise is to ridicule and antagonize.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          There's nothing violent about it you ignorant fool. Muslims are a peaceful people.
          Liar. If I drew a picture of Mohammed screwing his 9 year old wife, you would go ape **** and try to internet bully me.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
            Liar. If I drew a picture of Mohammed screwing his 9 year old wife, you would go ape **** and try to internet bully me.
            No, I would just call you a stupid *******.

For acting like a stupid *******.

Free speech doesn't justify ****ing with people. If I walked up to you on the street and called your mother a dumb whore right in front of you, you would probably react right?

Comment

Free speech doesn't justify ****ing with people. If I walked up to you on the street and called your mother a dumb whore right in front of you, you would probably react right?
              I would throw a pork chop at you so you wouldn't get your 72 virgins.

Comment

I'm with you on most of this Jacky, but I don't understand why these people think they're immune to ridicule. Everything gets made fun of, but only Muslims seem to want to kill anything that makes fun of their deity.

Comment

Its all about context Flamenco.

The purpose of this exercise is to ridicule and antagonize.
                  I would understand if they drew mohammad in a negative way, but from my understanding it's in any way.

For example, Mohammad preaching his final sermon

Comment

They have a right to be pissed. Freedom of speech is not a one way street. You have the right to say anything you want, and in turn have the right to shoot you in the ****ing head.

Thats how it works.

If you don't want that reaction, don't **** with people.

Maybe we should start drawing cartoons of jews being marched into ovens. Its freedom right?

Lets not let a few sensitive wankers get in the way of us acting like *******s.
                    Making fun of the holocaust and drawing a stick figure of someone are a bit different.

Im not sure drawing mohammed is actually forbidden in the Koran, and even if it was it should only apply to Muslims.

If you don't want that reaction, don't **** with people.
                    Thats a ridiculous thing to say.

There is no justification behind killing someone over a cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                      I'm with you on most of this Jacky, but I don't understand why these people think they're immune to ridicule. Everything gets made fun of, but only Muslims seem to want to kill anything that makes fun of their deity.
                      Thats not true. You're talking about an isolated incident, which is of dubious origin to begin with and attributing it to a whole group of people.

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Making fun of the holocaust and drawing a stick figure of someone are a bit different.

Im not sure drawing mohammed is actually forbidden in the Koran, and even if it was it should only apply to Muslims.

Thats a ridiculous thing to say.

There is no justification behind killing someone over a cartoon.
                      When you're mocking someones religious beliefs you should be prepared for the reaction whatever it may be.

The purpose of this exercise is to antagonize and ridicule. If you don't want to get stung, don't stick your hand in a hornets nest.

Why would anyone want to engage in this kind of thing? Why can't you let the sacred remain sacred?

What are these people trying to prove exactly?

Comment

Working...
                      X