GGG vs LEO Double Standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Much more better? Like who?
    A decrepit Mijares and a Terrazas who performed like crap. Leo's resume should be better than what it currently is.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      actually, he said he wants to unify and is fighting anyone who wants to fight him at 160

Leo is fighting sparring partners and needs $3mil to fight Rigo
      Exactly. And for the record, GGG never said that he's fight anyone from 54-68. His trainer did. Correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Posters are not nearly as mad at GGG for not living up to his words as they are other fighters.

I'm a big Leo fan, but asking for $3 mil for rigo was completely unrealistic. He has shown no interest in rigo.
        READ BELOW DUNNCE

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        Exactly. And for the record, GGG never said that he's fight anyone from 54-68. His trainer did. Correct me if I'm wrong
        This right here

Comment

Fail Hahahahaha Al haymons groupie

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
            READ BELOW DUNNCE

This right here
            I thought so. The only thing I've ever heard from GGG was that he wants to unify 160 before he does anything unless a Floyd fight came about at 154

Comment

One of the worst threads ive ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                Why can Golovkin say he will face anybody from 154-168 EXCEPT ANDRE WARD, but Leo is a "piece of ****" for not fighting Rigo? What's up?
                They should ban you just for being fkin stupid

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Hes not insisting on 160, this whole time theyve been saying theyll take a big fight vs name opponent at 154-168. Just last summer they signed a contract vs Chavez at 168. Offered to fight Froch in the UK, crickets. Nobody sending offers
                  Golovkin has 4 HBO dates, basically, locked up (for fighting tomato cans, tbh); Ward is having a heck of a challenge getting HBO to give him a single date.

He who has the TV makes the offer; why does Golovkin get the pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    He's fighting in Rigo's division....
                    LOL, that was quick.

Also what happened when Oscar, his promoter, tried to negotiate the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                      LOL, that was quick.

Also what happened when Oscar, his promoter, tried to negotiate the fight?
                      Oscar sat down with Leo and told him he should fight Rigo to prove he is the best in the division then Leo said..

Comment

Working...
                      X