Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank RING CARD GIRLS are STARTING TO GET BETTER LOOKING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is any of them natural? this breat implanted crap is terrible. but i like everything else on their bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      Goddamn...the one to the right of Manny and Mikey (pretty sure its the same one).
      Yeah definitely some question marks around that one. Not a fan of transgender "women" personally

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        Yeah definitely some question marks around that one. Not a fan of transgender "women" personally
        My post was meant to be a complimentary remark. I guess you just have different taste in women because she looks 100% woman to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          1.Tecate
          2.Corona
          3.TR

In that order.
          1 being the worst and 3 being the best?

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            lol ..........

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              is any of them natural? this breat implanted crap is terrible. but i like everything else on their bodies.
              Yeah. National Geographic udders are way better.

Your view can only be based on experience. Quite obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post

this slut has a sh-itload of make up on, but she can still get it

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's natural breast and it's ... and you feel it and ... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    My post was meant to be a complimentary remark. I guess you just have different taste in women because she looks 100% woman to me.
                    Thats fair enough, different tastes and perceptions no offence intended. But surely you mean 75% woman, 25% plastic?!

Comment

GB improves their fight cards
                      TR improves their rung girls

IMO any pics of the little asian chick who was there for Zou's first fight. She was gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                      X