Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Credits His Improvement To Hunter, Garcia Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One would think Khan has demolished Molina, defeated Garcia, and really shown improvement. Turns out we are yet to see it actually happen..............

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
      I hate this misconception that Khan was dominating the Garcia fight from the start, and I find it even more laughable when people suggest Khan would "beat Garcia 9 times out of 10." Garcia has tremendous timing and underrated ring smarts, two qualities which Khan has never been known for. Timing beats speed. I actually hope a rematch happens because Danny will knock Khan out again. Amir got a reality check against Garcia, but still his head seems stuck up his as$.
      What an idiot.....Watch the fight in between the rounds..Danny's punk ass dad was telling him that Danny was "getting picked apart". This site is full av idiots, haters and fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
        "Were ready for this guy" like Molina is p4p champ lol
        That made me laught too

Comment

What "improvement"? He hasn't fought yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
            What "improvement"? He hasn't fought yet.
            This is exactly what I was thinking. It would be hilarious if he goes on and gets KO'ed. LOL

Comment

When Amir Khan signed his big deal with Golden Boy the first thing he did was commission Mercedes to build him an excuse making machine.

At this point the thing has blown a couple camshafts and shot a piston through the roof of Mandalay Bay trying to keep up with A-mere Cons failures.

Comment

Improvement is a process which is generally long and arduous, if he is already talking about how much better he is chances are he has already failed~

I will wait and see though but it will take time and a few easier fights to really make that improvement second nature, if he pushes it to soon he will easily fall back into bad habits.

Comment

i agree danny was catching khan in the early rounds timing him a dam trainer is not going to change khan when he gets in trouble he will do the same thing garcia knocks him out badly this time in a rematch which should happen by summer time

Comment

Garcia has some timing but is wild. He takes every shot on his damn chin... Watch how wild he is when Khan was hurt and fighting back... He just loads far too much. He is not taking Matthyse's shots. Styles make fights and Garcia best get a D.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Khan can't keep his mouth from outrunning his skill. He needs to show his improvement, not tell everybody about it. He reminds me of a little girl preening in front of a mirror, trying to impress herself with her own beauty. I'm not anti Khan, just not into his dialogue. He'll probably beat a much smaller Molina and his mouth will go into warp drive.

Comment

Working...
                      X