No announcement yet.

"El Loco" Drug Cartel Leader, Arrested for Beheading of 49 People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
    calderon is the only president the has fought agains the cartels bro, i just dont get why people want to get rid of him, calderon should stay another 6 years and finish the cartel war, and the u.s does not control mexico bro
    Unfortunately Calderon has been the problem. You can't eliminate the cartels. The only solution to this is for the U.S to stop consuming drugs and that isn't going to happen.

What Calderon did was stir up the bee hive and he got stung. Unfortunately what needs to happen is to go back to the old system before Calderon where they left these cartels to do what they do in their own area.

Sad but true, it would all but end the violence.

Comment

A country with so much natural wealth and a people with so much pride, a country that produces the toughest boxers with the most heart and the people dont rise up against this injustice and massacre of your own countrymen?

Comment

What a sick ****.

I hope he rots in jail.

Comment

It blows my mind to think how someone could take that many peoples life ! On a side note. One of my cousins married a girl from that town

Comment

That is my town, well near that town I won't say what exactly but I have ties to it.

The people of that city itself are not bad people it's the other people from other states who want the money in that northern state. The state of Nuevo Leon doesn't have any cartels it's the other cartels trying to own it.

People from Sinaloa, Michoacan, Veracruz are the main ones causing terror with their cartels.

See if they worked as hard as the people of that state they might be able to have something instead of being worthless scumbags.

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
            It blows my mind to think how someone could take that many peoples life ! On a side note. One of my cousins married a girl from that town

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Unfortunately Calderon has been the problem. You can't eliminate the cartels. The only solution to this is for the U.S to stop consuming drugs and that isn't going to happen.

What Calderon did was stir up the bee hive and he got stung. Unfortunately what needs to happen is to go back to the old system before Calderon where they left these cartels to do what they do in their own area.

Sad but true, it would all but end the violence.
              no hay que tapar el sol con un dedo bro, si tienes un panal hay que quemarlo con lumbre y mandarlo a la verrrrrrga, no por que no lo muevas quiere decir que no esta hai, el pais tiene que ser valiente y terminar esta guerra para que mexico se un mejor pais, y no hay que hecharle la culpa a los gabachos si ellos quieren ser unos junkis, es su pedo.
              yo se que es facil hablar pues no vivo en medio de las balas,
              arriva calderon que si tiene agallas para picar el panal, auque le va acostar suvida o extradicion de mexico

Comment

the only way to end it is to legalize it. ancient aztecs and mayans and many native ancient tribles and civilizations all over the world used drugs freely there was no illegal or what not... if u get addicted then thats your fault u will get addicted anyway sooner or later and find ways to get drugs wether be it legalized or not.... so why not just legalize it to end all the mess...

Comment

Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post
                  no hay que tapar el sol con un dedo bro, si tienes un panal hay que quemarlo con lumbre y mandarlo a la verrrrrrga, no por que no lo muevas quiere decir que no esta hai, el pais tiene que ser valiente y terminar esta guerra para que mexico se un mejor pais, y no hay que hecharle la culpa a los gabachos si ellos quieren ser unos junkis, es su pedo.
                  yo se que es facil hablar pues no vivo en medio de las balas,
                  arriva calderon que si tiene agallas para picar el panal, auque le va acostar suvida o extradicion de mexico
                  No me entendiste, yo no estoy diciendo que Calderon no a hecho algo valiente. Lo que estoy diciendo es que este problema no se va a resolver con balas o tanques. La droga se va a producir, aunque tu lo quieras o no. Colombia, Perú y Bolivia van a seguir mandando cocaína al norte, y si no es México, va hacer otro país que lo va a controlar.

El problema es el uso en los EEUU, ese es el pedo hermano. Cuando uno mezcla la pobreza con la cantidad de dinero que te da la droga, va haber carteles y narcos. Calderón a sido honorable en su intento pero la corrupción, la pobreza, y la necesidad de la gente va asegurar que este problema no se va a desaparecer.

La gente de México son los que están sufriendo, solamente para asegurar que los gabachos tengan sus drogas.

Comment

en menos de una hora, sale alguen que ocupe su lugar..................

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X