No announcement yet.

Margarito's EYE (see pic inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito's EYE (see pic inside)

it doesn't look right...one eye is bigger.
    better bet on Cotto.

Last edited by QuebecSTAR2; 11-17-2011, 08:42 AM.

Dude looks like a crazy fuker. If I saw him at some bar, I wouldn't mess with the man. He just looks like one of those dudes that you don't want to fuk with.

Comment

I hope Cotto cripples him

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        Dude looks like a crazy fuker. If I saw him at some bar, I wouldn't mess with the man. He just looks like one of those dudes that you don't want to fuk with.
        He looks exactly like he fights.

No nonsense motherfcuker.

Comment

I guess that is a part of the whole margarito image...he just does not give a ****...dude's eye got crushed by pacman, he still kept fighting, because he is willing to die in the ring, i can respect that, i still think cotto will beat him though because he looks more determined than i have ever seen him before a fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
              I guess that is a part of the whole margarito image...he just does not give a ****...dude's eye got crushed by pacman, he still kept fighting, because he is willing to die in the ring, i can respect that, i still think cotto will beat him though because he looks more determined than i have ever seen him before a fight.
              Nothing more dangerous than fighting a man that has nothing to lose...

Cotto is without a doubt the better boxer but I still don't think he can adapt to the pressure that Marg will bring. Pressure nullifies boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by English_Lion View Post
                Margarito gonna need 2 working eyes to beat Cotto.

Comment

Cotto's main target will be the eye socket that got broken by Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

lol yeah man a pro boxer with a dynamite chin
                    cant imagine why, but you're right, he's not a guy to mess with

i cant put my finger on why, but i'm GUESSING that antonio margarito is a badass.

lol. i'm not making fun of you, just cracking a joke.

margarito should never have been allowed to finish his fight with pacquiao
                    and that's why. margarito will probably go blind in that eye by the end of his life

all you klitschko sodomist should take note here
                    that's why vitali was stopped by lewis
                    you can go blind in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X